Day 4 Before The Chūnin Exams (Takashi Davura) (Best Friend Reunite)

"Is something wrong with you, Yukine-San?" Kitsune asked me when we were walking away from the Hokage's Tower.

"...It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I said without looking at him.

After what I listen to Hokage about helping people, I've felt...sad yet a little angry. I care people's lives and I want to help them. Lord Hokage still speaks the truth about you can't help someone if they can't help themselves. Not all people needed the help.

It reminded me of me when I've felt helpless in the orphanage. I couldn't believe that no one ever helped me to have mercy and end of my suffering. I was probably a heavy burden to everyone.

After having those experience, I promise myself that I won't let it happen to anyone who goes the same way like me. Just to see someone suffering is way worse.

Even though I been through that situation in my whole life, it's not right for another person to be treated like dirt. I don't want to let it happen to someone else.

Ever since I came here, the very first person I'd helped is Naruto. No parents, all alone with no one to take care of him, bunch of village beat him up and despise him as a monster than a innocent little boy, he's just like me.

Me and Naruto both felt pain and suffering than any other person. Naruto basically represents me when I was a kid. It's like looking in a mirror with all the things that happen in my life.

"Kitsune, follow me. I'll take you to your place." I said, putting my hands in my pocket.

Kitsune followed me as we didn't talk. I took a long way to his hotel because I like taking my time getting there. I'm not in a rush or something.

"Um...Yukine-San-"

"No need to be formal, Kitsune. Not really like that type of way. Just call me regularly." I interrupted.

"Oh, it's just that.....when you said that you've experienced from what I've been, did you really mean it?" Kitsune asked.

I stopped as I turned around, "Why did you asked that?"

"Well...you don't really look like a type of person." He said.

"And what do you mean by that?"

"I mean...you know. You might lied to me and you probably have family and-"

"You really can't judge someone just by their looks. I may not look like it, but I've been in your shoes before when I was young." I explained as I turned back around. "Let's go, I gotta do something after I dropped you off."

"O-Okay." Kitsune catch up to me and walk next to me.

About five minutes later, we finally found the place. "Alright, this is your place." I said as I turned around. "Welcome to your new life, Kitsune."

He nodded as he opens his door. He turned and said "Thank you, Yukine. For letting me stay here."

I nodded, "Don't mention it. Welcome home. Let me know if you need anything." I said as I waved and teleported back home.

The next day...

Tired as always when I finished the day. That's until Lord Hokage called me again.