Chapter 22: The Demon Brothers

"Naruto, I'm in point A." Naruto reported.

"Sasuke, I'm in point B." Sasuke said.

"Sakura, I'm in point C." Sakura answered.

"Alright, Team 7, hm? The target has moved! Follow it!" Kakashi ordered from the mic. The team ran after it and hid behind the tree.

"Over here!" Naruto called out.

"What's your distance from the target?" I asked from the mic.

"We're about five meters from the target. Give the signal and we'll be ready." Naruto said.

"I'm ready too." Sasuke answered.

"So am I." Sakura said.

"Okay....Now!" Kakashi yelled as the team make a jump for it.

"We've have him!" Naruto reported.

"Can you verify the target?" I asked.

"Affirmative, we got a positive I.D. There's a ribbon on it's right ear." Sasuke informed.

"Right, Operation: Lost Cat Tora captured. Mission accomplished." Kakashi said.

"Can we get a better mission? This is boring." Naruto whined.

"You just have to go with it, Naruto." I reasoned with him.

"I guess, but it's boring~."

Times skip to the mission office...

"Oh my sweet, Tora! Mommy misses you so much!" Tora's owner was squeezing the life of him.

"No wonder it ran away." Sakura muttered.

"Poor Tora. I feel sorry for him." I said.

"Now then, for squad 7's next mission we have several available task." Lord Hokage said as start reading the missions. "Among them is babysitting the chief's counselor's 3 year old, helping his wife with the shopping, digging up potatoes an-"

"Wait a minute!" Naruto interrupt. "Old man, can we get a better mission that is not kids stop and more challenging?"

"Naruto! You've just became a Genin. Like everyone else, you have to start with simple missions to develop your skills and prove yourself."Iruka reasoned with him.

"How's babysitting a mission? That doesn't make any sense." Naruto look at Iruka like he was serious.

"Baby Bro, that's enough." I said as I put him next to me.

"Naruto, it seems you do not understand the task you been given." Hokage sighed.

"With all do respect, Old man, Big Bro already told me everything about different mission from people who requested. The little Naruto that you used to know is all grown up and he wants a mission that is more challenging for his teammates." Naruto respectfully said.

Lord Hokage and Iruka was shocked at first but smile at him.

"Naruto, you really want a challenging mission, huh?" Hokage eye-closed smile. "So be it."

All of us were surprised that he'll let us have a high rank mission.

"Since you are so determined, I'm giving you a C mission. You'll be bodyguards on a journey." He said.

"I see, who are we protecting?" I asked.

"He's here, send him in!" Lord Hokage called out the vistor.

We heard a door behind us and we turn around. The guy walk slowly in the room, holding a bottle of Sake.

'Tazuna from the Land of the Waves. Just as I figured.'