Additional chapter: Yukine's dark past

(Warning: Mature Language and disturbing parts in this chapter. Please don't read this if you'd be triggered by depression and anxiety.)

I've been thinking....about what I said from the beginning. About my parents hated me for what I did and how my old school feels about me doing pranks.

I can't believe what I'm about to say, but those things I've said about my parents hated me, those are true. However, those parents I had, they weren't my biological parents. They were actually my adopted parents. And also, I've haven't explained the whole story about me moving to Tokyo in the first place.

To be honest, I really didn't know about my real parents. The thing I know is I grew up in a foster home and I remembered getting bullied a lot when I was there.

Growing up there does sounds like a bad thing, which it really is. You expect that the kids your age would treat you right. Not for me. They always make a fun of me, beating me up, treated me like I was trashed. The foster staff didn't even bother help me. Instead, they just watched me get beat by them and they make unreasonable excuses.

Every night, I'd cried in my sleep and I'd always prayed to god that one day that I'm going to be adopted to someone who cares and treat me kindly.

That all I've ever wanted in my life, is to have the experience to be loved and what is like to have a mom or dad. Couple of weeks later, I was adopted by a young married couple.

Finally, I have a family. When they saw me, they gave a warmly looked and I was shy at first, but I ran to them and gave them a big hug. They were so nice to me and treated me like family.

That's until, everything faded away. It went from a dream to a complete nightmare. They were nice at the beginning, but when it has been a year, their personality has changed. How did they changed, you ask? Well, let's just say the dad has been a alcoholic and the mom was basically got caught up in drugs.

I don't why they changed. They were so nice to me and then everything went to shit. Like it just happens. Maybe something happened to the point it effected them dramatically. You know what's the worst part, my adopted father always come to my room every time I'm sleeping and he....

Well, you probably know the rest. I couldn't do anything, I was helpless. My adopted mother didn't do anything. She was too busy doing that drug crap. I was sexually abuse by my own fucking father and she just didn't do goddamn anything. ANYTHING!

After he was done, I've cried and cried until the sun comes up. I couldn't even get off of my bed. It hurts so much. I tried to tell my adopted mom that I was abuse by him, but she yells at me, telling that he never does that and I should show him some respect. Not only that she yells at me, she beat me up with the end of the belt.

I couldn't believe it. She basically torture me and beats me up whatever she wants to take her anger. I kept on asking her why? Why would you do this to me?

All I wanted is a mother and a father who loves me, not treated me like some trash. From that moment, I thought about what am I going to do and the only option that I've have is to kill myself.

I snuck in my adopted dad's garage and grab a razor. I ran in my room, locked the doors and sat on the bed. I roll up my sleeve, place the razor on my arm and started to cut myself.

After about ten to fifteen cuts, my arm was full of blood. I sob while doing it, thinking that I wish God would forgive me for what I'm doing and take me to heaven.

Suddenly, I heard a sad song coming from my TV. I look at it and saw it was anime show. That's when I saw Naruto who looked miserable and watching of bunch of parents playing with their children.

Naruto looked sad as he slowly walked and bunch of villagers glare at and called him a monster and a demon. I was surprised because he was the going through some hard times like me.

After I saw Naruto, I was became addicted to it and kept on watching it after I come to school. Not only I watched the anime, I read the manga too. Naruto basically saved my life.

Then I one day, I started doing pranks just like Naruto did. I did pranks at school to get people to like me and accept me, but it didn't go as well as I expected. Most of them were calling me a idiot and childish for doing it.

Everyone except for one person. Rin-She was the only person who accepts me for who I am. She was...my only friend.

That's until her parents saw me like a freak and told her to stay away from me. Ever since that, I've never seen Rin ever again. I was heartbroken and became miserable.

That's when I started to cut myself again and I couldn't stop. The cut helped me to become relaxed. It was the thing I can do to be calm.

I've been skipping class and my adopted parents became more and more angry at me. They threw all of my Naruto stuff and I was furious. I yelled at them and they both punished me by beat me up.

That's when I couldn't take it anymore, I called the police discreetly and they arrested them for domestic violence and sexual abuse which brought them to life in prison without parole. I was finally in peace with them and I told them that I want to move to Tokyo Japan by myself. They didn't agree with my choice, but they understand and made me go there.

Now I know what you might be thinking. "How did you even manage to go there or What about your uncle who lives there or Of all places, why did I chose to go Japan?"

To answer those questions, I have taken the liberty to use all my adopted parent's saving to buy the ticket and everything. The uncle part, I lied. I don't know anybody over there nor I don't want anyone who knows me either. I just used that as an excuse to live in Japan.

However, I had to get a guardian to watch me over. I don't know who it was. I must've forgotten about it. It was a couple- that's for sure but, I can't remember who it was.

But all things aside, The reason I've chose to live in Japan is because it was my dream to live there and have the experience to be free. Free from all of this nightmare and start my new life there.

From that point on, I stopped cutting myself but the scars from the blade on my wrist still remains there. But, when I came to the Naruto world, it disappeared like nothing happened.

Well, that's pretty much the backstory and the truth of how I ended up in Japan. I've finally can let it go and let it disappear in the past. I can finally to be a world where I can have a second chance in life. If it wasn't for Naruto, I would've been in somewhere else. A place where I'm surrounded by darkness.

Naruto Uzumaki represents me and I couldn't let him go through the things that I've been. He's my new family. My Baby Brother.

I've been called names, beaten up, abused, and close to commit suicide. I thought I was locked up in a cell where all of my nightmares is all surrounded and repeat it's course eternally. I thought I've been living in darkness....till I saw a beaming light that saves me from my burden and all of my suffering.

And that beaming light gave me another life.....my dream life....

Let me make this clear, I am not making fun of those people who have suicide thoughts and tries to commit suicide. I just want to let you know that you're not alone and there's a lot of people who goes the same way as you are.

There's always someone who wants you to live and be happy, especially if your friends, teachers, family, colleagues, etc. Even though it's hard to endure the pain and suffering from you, but life is not bad as you think.

Live your life and love your life ❤️