Chapter 19: Team Kakashi & Yukine

"You better get going, Baby Bro. You're going to be late for your orientations!" I told Naruto.

"I'm going, jeez!" He rolled his eyes as he got dressed and start eating his breakfast.

"Just finish your breakfast and we'll walk there." I explained while eating an apple.

"Okay, Big Bro." Naruto finish his breakfast and put his dish in the sink.

"You done?" I asked as he nodded. "Alright, let's get going."

I grab my headband, tie it on my left arm as Naruto put on his headband and we walk to the academy.

We walk down the trail until I saw a weird wall that is not properly put on. When we got closer to it, it was Konohamaru.

"Your mine, Naruto!" He tried to attack Naruto, but he'd slip on the fake wall. He face planted and we stare at him awkwardly.

"Um... What do you think you're doing, Konohamaru?" Naruto asked with a straight face.

"That was a slick move. That's why I respect you as a rival." Konohamaru struggling to get up.

"But I didn't do anything." Naruto said.

Suddenly, Konohamaru look at me with a surprise look.

"Wait a minute? Are you...?" He stood up and pointed at me.

I look at him confused. "Uh... Are you talking to me?"

"Yeah! Are you Yukine Narukami? The Prodigy of Konoha!?" Konohamaru asked with a little excitement.

'So that's why he look at me with surprised expression.' I thought as I smiled at him.

"Yes. My name is Yukine Narukami." I nodded.

"No way! I thought you were dead! How did you get back here?" Konohamaru ran up to me.

I kneel at his height. "Can't tell you that, it's a secret."

"Aw, but I wanna know! I'm your biggest fan! My grandfather kept on telling me stories about you. How you protect everyone from other bad guys and how strong you are." Konohamaru explained.

I chuckled at him as I rub his head. "So you're my biggest fan?" He nodded rapidly. "Okay, I'll give you a hint. I used an awesome Jutsu that no other ninjas ever have."

"Wow! You're so cool!" He said with surprised tone. "Can you teach me? Please?"

"Maybe next time. I gotta bring my baby brother to the academy." I said as I put my arm around Naruto.

"Wait, you're Naruto's big brother?" Konohamaru look at me and Naruto back and forth.

We nodded at him while we grinned.

"Aw you're so lucky, Naruto. I wanna a big brother like Yukine-San." He pouted as he crossed his arms.

'Aw, he's adorable.' I thought as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He look at my hand then me. "Tell you what. I'll be your big bro and you can be my baby bro."

He grinned as he hugged me tightly. "Yeah! Ricky-San is my Niisan."