Chapter 6: His smile makes me smile

It's been about a year since we left the village and Naruto have been improving. His ninjutsu is almost above average and his taijutsu is good.

His genjutsu on the other hand is not really great but, I think his ninjutsu and taijutsu is a little bit more suitable for him.

Naruto's knowledge is also improving too. In the series, he had some trouble learning when Iruka-Sensei was teaching the class. It took some time for his intelligence to improve, but he's getting better.

When I told him that he needs to improve his knowledge, he pouted but, I've convince him by telling him I'll treat him ramen if he does a good job. Once I said that, he instantly stop pouting and started to learn right away.

As for me, I was curious about my abilities to do in this world. So I took the liberty to do some jutsu for myself and I'm not bragging but, I am just amazed by how incredible it is. I never knew how much power that I have inside me.

I have not fought in my life and when I started to throw some punches and kicks, my body starts feeling the flow of my movements. It just insane that I know how to fight.

We're at a forest somewhere in the land of fire and I was watching Naruto practicing his ninjutsu. He was actually having fun doing some transformation jutsu.

That's when he walk up to me. He sat down next to me and he was panting for air.

"Good job, Naruto. It seems you're almost ready for the next stage." I said while smiling at him.

"Really? Alright!" He cheered as he put his fist in the air.

I chuckled at him. "I think that's all for today. There should be a small village close by from here. We can stay there for a few days."

He nodded as we pack up our stuff and walk to the village. While we were walking, Naruto stop his track. I look back and he look like he's thinking of something.

"Naruto, is there something wrong?" I asked as I walk to him.

"Big bro, don't you think it's okay that I go there like this?" He said while looking down.

"You mean like going to the village as yourself?" Is that the reason he stop?

He nodded as he continues. "They might know me who I am as a demon, you know."

He does have a point. They're might be some villagers that know Naruto as the nine tails. That's when I came up with an idea. "Say Naruto? Why don't you transform and change your appearance?"

He look up at me. "Change my appearance?" I nodded at him.

He nodded as he did a hand sign.

"Transform!" Once he said that, a pile of smoke cover him.By the time the smoke went away, I expected he changed to another person. Turns out it a woman....A NAKED WOMAN!!!! I instantly got a nose bleed and tried to wipe it off.

"What do you think? Is it perfect?" Naruto asked, blowing me a kiss.

I snarled at him, "You are forbidden to do that type of transformation ever again!"

Naruto turned back to himself and he was confused. "Okay...how about this?" He transformed again and more smoke cover his body.

Once the smoke started to disappear, I look at Naruto and I was surprised.

Naruto's hair change from yellow to red. His eyes wasn't blue anymore, it was a grayish color. And his whiskers was completely gone on his cheeks. He looks like Kushina.

"So, what do you think?" He said while grinning.

"Not bad, it'll do." I smile at him.

Couldn't believe he transform into that. He's transformation is just getting better and better.