Chapter 7: Reunion

It was a moment of silence. I was staring at her with a shock expression. I don't what to say. Lady Tsunade was next to Naruto, with her hands on his shoulders.

"Lady Tsunade. One of the Legendary Sannin." I said in a surprised tone.

"How do you know who I..." She was about to ask how I know her until she look at me carefully.

At that moment, her eyes was widened and her face was full in shock.

"Y-Yukine?" She asked as she walk to me slowly.

From that point on, a flashback came back to me...

Flashback (Age: 5)

I was with mommy and daddy at the park. We were having a lot of fun. Me and daddy was playing tag and mommy was watching us, smiling.

That's when I heard foot steps behind me. I turn around and it was a beautiful lady. She had light blonde hair and she has a weird dot on her forehead.

"Oh Tsunade. What brought you here? I thought you were at a casino or something." Daddy said while looking at her unexpected.

"I was about head over there till I heard rumors that you adopted someone and I wanted to see him for myself. Apparently, the rumors is true, is this him?" Tsunade asked while looking at me. I was too shy as I went behind dad.

"Yeah, this is Yukine Narakami. He's kinda shy with other people. Say hi to Lady Tsunade, Yukine." He said, pushing me to Tsunade.

I blush madly and I look away from her. I didn't what to say. I'm pretty quiet around people.

"H-hello." I said it quickly and I walk back behind dad.

"Aw, he's really shy. It's okay Yukine. I don't bite." She giggle.

I slowly walk up to her. She smiles and I gave her a small smile.

"Y-you look very pretty." I shyly compliment her while blushing.

Tsunade was surprised but smile at me again as she rub my hair.

"Why, thank you." Tsunade was pleased from what I said. From that time on, me and Lady Tsunade have a strong bond between us.

End of Flashback...

"Yukine? Is that you?" Tsunade asked again, still in shock. I smile at her and nodded.

"It's good to see you again, Lady Tsunade." I said while smiling.

At that moment, Lady Tsunade tackled me into a hug. I was spooked but I hug back. I can tell she's a little emotional when she hug me but doesn't show it.

"I-I thought you were dead. Where did you go?" She asked as she let go of me.

"I-It's hard to explain." I don't know what to say. Explaining her about a jutsu that I've made, She'll think it's impossible.

"I haven't seen you in years. Look how much you've grown. How old are you now?" She asked.

"I'm 15."

" So it's been 7 years since that day, huh?" She said to herself while looking down on the ground.

That's when everything went quiet. I look at Tsunade. She seems thinking Of something. When she done thinking, she look at Naruto.

"Yukine, who's this boy?" She asked.

"This is Yuuta. He's my adopted baby brother." I answer as Naruto walk next to me.

"Adopted? You adopted a kid!?" Tsunade asked in a surprise tone.

"Yeah, it's more complicated. Can we talk about this privately?" I asked, rubbing my head. "That way you'll understand a little better."

Lady Tsunade nodded as Naruto hold my hand and we walk somewhere where there's nobody around.

We decided that we should talk privately in my room hotel. When we got there, we sat down and I took a deep breath.

"Naruto, show your true self?" I said to Naruto.

"Naruto?" Tsunade was confused.

Naruto hesitated for a sec but nodded as he undo the jutsu. As Naruto made the hand sigh, his body was cover by some smoke.Once the smoke was clearing up, Tsunade face was full shocked.

"You adopted him?" Tsunade asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes...Naruto?" He look at me, "I need you head to your room for a minute. Me and Lady Tsunade have some things to discuss."

He wasn't sure about what I'm talking about, but he nodded and headed to his room. By the time Naruto was in his room, I explain everything to Tsunade.

Once I was done explaining Tsunade about adopting Naruto, the whole went silent till she finally spoke "I see...So that's why you had to adopt him?"

"Yes, I didn't want Naruto to have a rough life in Konoha, especially when he's still a kid. I want him to have the courage to become the greatest ninja that Konoha ever had. And also, surpass the all the Hokages. Including dad."

"Is that so?" Tsunade eye-close smile. "I understand. I think you're doing the right thing for him."

"I hope I did. Thank you, Tsunade-Sama." I bow to her.

"Oh don't be so formal to me. I'm not that type of person." She said, waving off.

"Anyway, you still look pretty since the last time I saw you." I compliment her. She lightly blush.

"Oh stop it. I haven't heard that from you since you were little."

"So...What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, I was with apprentice and I was visiting some places." She answer.

"Let me guess. Gambling or drinking?" I asked while smirking.

"Gambling....maybe a little bit of both." She answer. Figures.

"I see..."

Suddenly, a woman bash into the door.

"Lady Tsunade! Where were you!? I was looking for you all ove-" She asked until she saw me.

"Wait a minute? Are you..."

" Yukine Narukami? That's me, how are you?" I answer. "You must Lady Tsunade's apprentice."

"Yes, that's me. My name is Shizune. Please forgive me for barging into your room, Narukami-San." She bow to me.

"No need to apologize, Shizune." I put my hand out. "And also, just call me Yukine. I'm not really all about formal things."

"Oink! Oink!" Her pig oink at me.

"Oh, this is TonTon." She introduce to her.

"Nice to meet you, TonTon." I smiled as I wave at her.

"Oink!" TonTon smiles, oinking back.

That's when I forgot to bring Naruto out. I called him out and he was in his Yuuta form. He saw Shizune and he hide behind me.

"Aww! He's so cute. Who's this little fella?" Shizune asked.

"This is Yuuta. He's my adopted baby brother." I said while pushing Naruto in front of me. "Say hi to Ms. Shizune, Yuuta."

"Umm. Hello." He said it quickly and went back behind me.

"Hehe. Why are you acting so nervous?" I chuckled at him as he smack my back.

"Hmm. Yukine. I want to see him train. I kinda curious of what you taught him." Tsunade ask.

I raise my eyebrow but, nodded.

"Why not. Is it okay for you, Yuuta?" I ask Naruto.

He nodded shyly. All of us chuckled as we went to a field. Let's see if Tsunade is impress...