Chapter 8: Resemblance

Lady Tsunade was very impress of Naruto's training and his skills. I'm glad that what I'm teaching Naruto is great.

What's more surprising is Lady Tsunade is also helping him on his training and teaching him with some Taijutsu. Gotta give her some credits, she was a really big help.

Plus, Shizune really like Naruto. She  plays with him and loves having a chat with him. I'm happy that they're getting along and Naruto is getting into his comfort zone.

I'm was waking to the shopping district with Lady Tsunade and I see people looking at me either shock or very curious. I kept hearing them "Is that the prodigy?" "Doesn't he look like him?" "The prodigy is in our village?".

There was so many gossips everywhere. I'm not annoyed but, surprised that people really think that I'm the prodigy. I mean, it's amazing that me being famous around the ninja world.

"You know something? I can't believe that I became a famous ninja." I said to Tsunade.

"Hm, you're bragging about being famous?" She smirked at me.

"I wouldn't recall bragging. It's very unexpected."

"Well, you're not like other ninjas. You have a special power that nobody has." She explained.

"I know, I heard that before. But, why me? Of all the people around the world, why do I have this special power?" I asked.

"I wish I knew. My guess someone from another dimension gave you that power."

"Someone from another dimension? What do you mean by that?" I was confused about her guess.

"It's just a wild guess for me, Yukine." She shrugged. "Anyways, I'm very impress on how you train Naruto."

"You really think I'm doing okay?" I asked.

"Well of course. You've been teaching him step by step of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. His skill is getting better and much stronger." She smiled at me.

"*chuckle* Come on, I'm just teaching him basic jutsu." I laugh embarrassed while rubbing my hair. "It's not like I'm teaching him with higher rank jutsu. You too though. You're helping Naruto some Taijutsu. I gotta give the credit for it."

"Hmm, thank you. Happy to help." She wink at me. "We should get back to Shizune and Naruto. I wonder what they'll doing."

I nodded at her as we walk back to the training area. When we got there, we saw Naruto running away from Shizune. I guess they're playing tag. I smile at them because Naruto is having a great time.

Suddenly, a flashback snap in my head...

Flashback

"You can't catch me, dad!" I taught at dad while running away from him, laughing.

"Oh really? You better run then, Yukine!" He said while dashing towards me.

I was playing tag with Minato and Kushina was watching us, smiling. It was fun but, Minato cheated. He use his 'Flying Thunder God' to teleported next to me.

"Hey, that's cheating!" I pouted at him.

"Hahaha. Sorry, I just had to do that." He laughed while patting my head. "You're too adorable when you pout."

"I-I'm not adorable!" I said while looking away, blushing.

"Okay boys! Let's get something to eat!" Kushina yelled at us.

"Okay! Say, Yukine. Wanna gets some Ichiraku's?" He said.

"Yeah! I want ramen!" I cheered as I hop onto Minato's back.

We all laughed as we walked to Ichiraku's...

End of Flashback

As the flashback ended, my eyes started to water. I just couldn't believe that I was having fun with Minato and Kushina. Being the son of Naruto's parents is just unbelievable. Gosh, I just wish I could meet them for real.

"Hm? Ricky, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Tsunade asked me in a worried tone.

"Um...I'm sorry. When I watch them playing, It reminds me of when I playing with..." I explained, wiping my eyes.

"Yukine..." She was speechless.

I pulled myself together and took a deep breath. Couple of minutes later, I wanted to say something off my chest. "You know, just watching him having fun...it really makes me happy. He reminded of me when I was his age. I was like that and It kinda feels weird that he does the same thing that I did. This is why I adopted him. Not just because I wanted to protect him, I adopted him because of what he has been through. He didn't have parents when he grew up, he felt alone, an outcast, a nobody." I smiled. "But not anymore. Because he has me. No matter where he goes or how far we are, I will always be with him by his side. Because he's my baby brother and I'm his big bro."

I look at Tsunade and she nodded while smiling. I smiled back as I continue to watch them play.

"Hey, big bro! Betcha can't catch me!" He taught as he ran away from me.

"Hm? Better start running, Baby Bro!" I chuckled as I chase after Naruto

Naruto, I'll make your life better and you'll won't ever feel lonely again.Because you're my baby bro and I won't let you go...