Epilogue

Wherever we go, its crazy stupid love. I don't know where I'll be in a few years, I just know I'll be with you

Sarah's POV

Dear Trish and Zach,

As I'm sending this, I'm in France, Austin is pestering me because he wants to see the Effile Tower lights turn on, so I'm writing quickly. I don't have a clue where I'll be when you actually get this letter, but I promise to keep you updated.

I hope your both doing good. I would ask how my parents are, but I know there isn't a point, I bet they don't even know I've left!

I have to go, Austin is really annoying me! Don't forget, if Alex and Robert ever come back please tell me straight away.

I'll video chat with you when I can.

Love you lots

Sarah and Austin

"Come on Sarah!" he says trying to pull my arm. I laugh as I seal the envelope and put it in the letterbox, instantly being pulled away by Austin.

"Okay okay, lets go!" I laugh as we run together.

"See, you didn't have to rush me! We're like 10 minutes early!"

"Still, I didn't want to miss it!" he smiles, taking my hand and making me spin around, his arm landing on my shoulder, holding me closer. I rest my head on his shoulder, taking in his warmth. I'd forgotten how it felt like to be alive while he was gone, but now I felt more alive than ever.

"Its beautiful" I sigh, looking up to the lights shining bright against the darkness that surrounded us.

"Your more beautiful than any of it" he smiles.

"Wow that was cheesy! Sweet, but cheesy" I laugh.

"Well, your going to have to get used to that cheesyness"

"Any why would that be?"

"Because..." he says, unlatching his arm from my shoulders and digging into his coat pocket, pulling out a box. I cover my mouth with my hands out of shock. He gets down on one knee and opens the box, showing a ring with a small diamond on it, glittering against the lights of the Eiffel tower. Just as he says the words, the Eiffel Tower starts lighting up and fireworks begin in the sky.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me Sarah?"