Chapter 23

If you love them, sometimes, just sometimes, you have to let them go without another word. And sometimes, their ready to go, because the words you speak to say goodbye are knives and often leave scars.

Austin's POV

"Austin Mahone, as I live and breath, its nice to finally talk to you without the virgin bitch being around!" Robert says with a smile as I climb out of my car and walk towards him. He stretches his hand out, wanting me to shake it. "Sorry about that little fight we had. But its in the past."

"The past, it was like 8 hours ago" I say, but I shake his hand anyway, not wanting to cause another argument. We came here to sort things out, not make them worse.

"So, we're you just with her?" Zach asks from his car, not wanting to be too close to any of us.

"Yes, not that its any of your business" I say through gritted teeth. I don't think me and Zach will ever be able to work past me getting Sarah, and him being so hung up on her. And I defiantly don't want him to find out about last night, 1. Robert and Alex would have a field day, 2. I'd probably end up hurting Zach again, which I don't want to do.

"So Austin" says Alex, the first time he's spoken since I've gotten here, also the first time he's said anything to me in a while that wasn't a threat. "How long have we been friends?" he asks, even though he already knew.

"Since way before I even got kicked out of my home, so what like, 12 years"

"And during those 12 years, have I ever broken a promise to you?"

"I... I don't think so" I say, wondering where all of this was going.

"This proves I am a good friend, and as a good friend, I am willing to forgive you for everything. So this means, no more trying to kill you"

"That's great, but what's the catch?" I say, knowing it all sounded to good to be true.

"Well, you have two options, and I think we all know which your going to pick. As you know, every year, we meet with the guys from the west side of town and have our annual race which is tonight, winner gets a prize. And this is where you choose. Option 1, you can, bring along your little virgin girl, the winner of our little race will get to take her, make her, well, not a virgin"

"I haven't had a tight little virgin in so long" I hear Robert whisper, but I refuse to rise to it.

"Which will probably scar Sarah for life and make her dump your ass" Alex carries on talking.

"No fucking way" I say, even though I knew they wouldn't be taking her virginity, I would never let anyone do that to Sarah, and I would never offer her up as a prize.

"We thought you'd say that, so we came up with option two. You can go home, spend the rest of the day with her, maybe finally take her virginity which I know you've been trying to do forever, then say goodbye to her, come to the race alone"

"What's the catch?" I ask again, knowing something was up with this plan.

"Your gonna crash your car, not really of course, but that's what everyone else will think. We'll tell them your death was instant and painless. It would do no damage to Sarah, well, less then the option one"

"When everyone thinks I'm dead, what happens then?"

"You don't see Sarah again. You leave town forever, with us"

************

Um, yeah, I promised drama, and drama is what your gonna get! I'm trying not to be too horrible with the ending, but lets face it, that's probably not going to happen. But I hope you liked it.