Chapter 8

Sarah's POV

School on Mondays is the worst thing I could ever wake up to. I hated having to leave the warmth of my bed and go out to a place where people would lie and cheat. Pretending to be nice to people they hated. But I had to go. If I was going to get anywhere in my life, I needed to go to school. I quickly showered and changed into a pain or black skinny jeans, red vest top, an oversized dark red sweatshirt and a pair of black vans.

First got to school, I was faced with two whole hours of math class, which didn't include Trish and was luckily on the other side of the school from Austin. But he still found a way to get to me. Texting me every second he could.

A: I haven't seen you yet. What are you wearing? I bet you look sexy! 😍

A: When can I get you out of those sexy clothes?😄

A: I bet your panties and your bra are matching? 😏

A: Meet me behind the bike sheds? I need you right now! 😊

Did this guy think about anything else? A small part of me was looking forward to the date we had tonight, but I wouldn't be doing any of the things he was asking me to do in his texts.

S: Where did the gentleman go?

I quickly send back to him. Trying not to laugh at the previous texts and trying to look like I was actually concentrating on the teacher talking about the joys of algebra.

A: He's gone for a while. This one's just waiting for you to put out.

He replies back after a few seconds. Even though he wasn't in the same room, I could just picture him sitting there, his smirk stuck on his face as he texts. Texting me these things to try and faze me, but I wasn't going to let him.

S: Well, bring the gentleman back, or your on your own tonight

I reply confidently, sure I would catch him off guard, but he replies seconds later.

A: Austin the gentleman, back at your service x

He replies, somehow making a smile appear on my face. I never replied back to that text since the bell went, signalling that it was lunch time and I would finally get away from "the joys of algebra".

I sat down with a sandwich I got from the canteen, but it didn't even look edible, so I got out my song book to look like I was actually doing something instead of looking like a looser on my own. Trish had to do some extra classes since she was failing quite a few, so I wouldn't get to talk to her until later. I try to remember the times when I could actually hold a conversation with a group of people, lately I seem to be having trouble holding one.

"Can I sit here?" asks a voice, making me look up from my song book. I look up to see Zach standing on the other side of the table, tray in his hand, a sweet smile on his face.

"Sure" I smile back before closing my book before he can look inside.

"I never knew you wrote songs" he smiles, taking a seat in the plastic chair on the opposite side of the table from me.

"Am I not allowed to be talented and beautiful?" I joke, pretending to swish some hair off my shoulder like I had seen about every girl at our school do when they want to look cute. Zach gives a small chuckle.

"Sarah..are you doing anything tonight?" he asks out of nowhere, taking me by surprise. He was biting the side of his lip, showing he was nervous about the question. It made him look even cuter then before.

"I'm sorry Zach, I a-" I start before a shadow falls in front of me, I didn't need to turn around to see who it was. The sent of Calvin Klein cologne gave it all away. How did he always appear at moments he wasn't wanted?

"She's busy with me" he says roughly, once again sounding like he owned me which made me sigh. Why did he have to act so tough even around his friends. Zach only meant well, but Austin had to turn it into something different.

"Ok, I should go... see you later Sarah" he says, giving me a small smile before taking his lunch and walking to the other side of the canteen as fast as he could. I give another sigh as Austin pulls up the seat next to me and sits down.

"Do you like him?" he asks, staring at me, I don't look up at him. I wasn't going to give him the power he wanted. So instead I open my book again and get back to my work.

"He's a nice guy" I say, slightly implying that he wasn't.

"If I didn't show up, I bet you would have said yes to him. Wouldn't you?" he says, scanning my body and how I was slightly shifting away from him every second I could.

"I always keep my word Austin. I would have said no" I say slowly turning to face him.

"I don't want you to get in any trouble" he says, sounding like he actually cared, but I have never fallen for it, and I never will. He's still the same Austin Mahone everyone knows and hates.

"What? I wouldn't get in any trouble at all by going out on a date with you, a vodka drinking, smoking guy who gets with any girl that opens her fucking legs" I spat at him, turning back to my work. There is a long pause before anything else is said between us. I guessed he was coming up with some smart ass answer, and sure enough, I was right...

"Well, you opened your legs for me yesterday and I didn't get with you" he says in my ear, his hot breath making me shiver.

"Austin" I say, pushing him away, hoping that no one saw how close he got to me.

"Fine, I'll leave you to your song writing, which you still need to show me by the way" he says leaning forward to look in my book, but I quickly close it shut before he can see anything. He gives a small chuckle at my acts. "Remember we have a date tonight" he smirks, quickly kissing me on the cheek and winking, making me blush.

"As if you would let me forget" I sigh as he walks away from me. Cigarette in his mouth, ready for when he gets outside. My face was still red because of the previous events when...

"Are you ok Sarah?" Trish says, sitting on the chair on the opposite side of the table.