Chapter 13

Sarah's POV

"What?" I stutter, unsure of what he just said. I was right? About what? I've been right so many times around this guy, and he's only realizing this now?

"I said you were right. Maybe I am that egotistic jerk who expects everyone to respect everything I do" he says, his eyes focused on mine, trying to ask for pity, like it pained him to say these words, which it probably did. I signal for him to go on, since he obviously came here for something, and it wasn't to tell me what I already know. "I'm protective, I know that. Probably so protective that it comes out selfish. I hate it to see other guys talking to you because I feel like there gonna hurt you, or do something wrong to you"

"Believe it or not Austin, there are some guys out there which are actually good people, and I'm not ever going to meet them if you don't stop beating them up as soon as they look at me. You are just one of the guys your trying to save me from. Because all you've done in this "relationship" is do things wrong!"

"I know that I act like the biggest dick on the planet, but I'm not gonna be coward enough to let you slip through my fingers like that. Zach isn't the right guy for you darling, and that's why I came here. I came here to tell you that I am.." he struggles to get the last words out as he steps closer towards me, closing the distance.

I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks which I would have enjoyed so much more a few weeks ago before all this shit happened with Zach. But now it feels hot and disgusting, so I take a step back from him. His eyes get wider in shock, wondering why I didn't want to be so close to him even though it was obvious. "I'm sorry Sarah. I truly, honestly mean it this time"

"No. I'm not going to change my mind about you because you finally figured out how much of a jerk you've been all this time. I'm not just going to accept you back into my life like nothing ever happened. You need to stop being so possessive of something you ruined. Maybe we could have worked, but you fucked up Austin, like you always do. I'm tired of you promising that your sorry and you won't make a mistake again when you will, and everyone knows it"

I spit at him, hoping that all of this will be stuck in his mind for a long time. As he's about to reply, I cut him off. "I don't want to hear any of it. When you first asked me out, I expected you to be different. That behind all that shit was a nice guy, but your not what I expected, not at all. You ruined an amazing date with a guy that made me feel appreciated, that actually made me feel like I was worth something. Do you even realize..." my sentence cut off when Austin comes rushing forward towards me, his hands finding their way to my cheeks as my lips are stopped by his. I was startled and he could tell as I squealed out of shock, but Austin didn't mind as he knew what he was doing.

My eyes fluttered closed as I finally gave into him and our lips moved as one. I felt my legs start to give in as I melted under the weight of his kiss. His lips soft and urgent on mine, showing me how he felt in this one kiss that was the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. He could tell my legs were getting weaker as he held me closer as he deepened the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss as we both panted for air, he rested his forehead against mine, waiting for me to say something, but no words could escape my lips as I was still in shock from the previous event. I slowly open my eyes and look up at him, still gasping for air that wasn't filling my lungs. My body felt like it was full of electricity, every part of me shaking.

"How did that feel?" he asks, restraining the hair that had been blown in front of my face. His thumb gently stroking my jaw line. I couldn't find the words to answer him as I was finally realising what I had been missing all along. "You always tell me what you expect Sarah, but you never tell me what you want, because I'm not a mind reader and I can't fucking figure that out for you" he says, his voice shaking with desperation as he waited for my reply.

He came back to prove to me that he hated the idea of loosing what he had lost before. I had finally gotten through to him that I wasn't like all the other girls he had charmed. As we stood there in the car park together, everything stopped. His hazel eyes softened, boring into mine as I steadied myself, ready to reply to him.

"I...I want you Austin"

Bad Luck And Bad Boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें