Chapter 10

Sarah's POV

Ring Ring

Ring Ring

My phone goes off. I check the time, 3am. Picking up the phone, I see Austin's number clear on the screen. I feel a small smile appear on my face as I place the phone at my ear.

"Hello?" I say, biting the corner of my lip.

"Hey darling" says a voice. Not Austin's, its to deep and dark to be his.

"Who is this?" I ask, sitting up on my bed, wondering what was going on.

"Its Robert love"

"What are you doing with Austin's phone?"

"I think you should come and find out yourself. Meet us at the park, oh, and you might wanna bring some bandages or summin. There's been a bit of damage" he laughs

"What did you do to Austin?!" I ask, hurriedly getting out of bed and grabbing my jacket.

"More like what has Austin done" he says, giving another dark and evil laugh before the line goes dead. How bad did he fuck up this time?

I quickly call a cab and rush out of the door and lock up the house. Not even caring that I was still in some baggy Hollister joggers, a loose t-shirt, my jacket and some toms. As soon as the cab arrives, I jump in and go straight to the park.

My heart rushing fast. What had happened? Who had Austin hurt? Why? So many questions were rushing through my head as the cab drove down the dark streets.

I quickly pay the driver and rush to the park. Its dark, but I can just about see where I'm going. I soon see 4 figures near the cabin and walk straight towards them.

"What the fuck is she doing here?!" I hear a voice shout. Its Austin's voice.

"Though she might like to see all the damage you've done" Robert says proudly before Austin rushes towards me, blocking my path. I can hear someone moaning in pain behind him, but I Austin wouldn't let me look past him.

"What's going on?" I ask, wanting an explanation for why I was out in the freezing cold in my pajamas at 3am.

"Lets just go back. I'll drive you home" he says, trying to guide me out. He goes to my side and takes my arm, not realising that I can now see what happened. Zach was hunched over, his breath heavy, the moans of pain coming from him. I brush Austin's hand from my arm and walk over to him. His eye black, blood running down his nose and mouth.

"Did... did you do this?" I ask, looking to Austin. He doesn't say anything, but I can see the guilt in his eyes. "Why the fuck would you do this?" I shout, going closer to Zach, trying to help him in any way I could.

"Aw, is Sarah mad at Austin" Alex says sarcastically.

"Why the fuck did you call her here?" Austin shouts over to Robert.

"What? She would have found out at school anyway! I thought I would speed up the process" he replies, I could hear how proud he was in his voice, but I wasn't giving them my attention. I was trying to clear up the blood that was running down Zach's face.

 I was trying to clear up the blood that was running down Zach's face