Chapter 11

Sarah's POV

As I woke up the next morning, I was already hating the day ahead. I could just ditch school for the day, but that would make me seem weak. It might even make him think that I was sad, that I'd made a mistake. But I hadn't. We were going no where in that relationship, so what was the point of being in it?

As I climb out of bed, I start to think about our date. About how amazing it went, how at the end I wanted to kiss him so bad. But in a matter of hours, I wanted to be as far away from him as I could. But I cant help but sigh of relief that it was over, finally.

I change into a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark blue vest top and blacked cropped denim jacket. My normal black toms on my feet, I cant be bothered to do my make up so I leave without any and my hair tied in a high ponytail.

The cab driver parks in the school parking lot. I quickly pay him before rushing off to meet Trish, hoping that I would avoid him, but as I walk to the door I feel a strong arm wrap around my waist, pushing me to the side. I look up to see the dark, green hazel eyes of Austin. His face serious. No smirk or smile on his face as he guides me to a secluded corner where no one could see us.

"What do you want?" I sigh, only wanting to leave right now and get on with my day, but I knew he would not let me leave before he said what he wanted to say, even though he knew it would probably only end in another argument.

"I... I cant believe I'm gonna say this" he whispers, but since we were in such a secluded place I could hear him perfectly clear. "I'm sorry Sarah. I'm really sorry." he says, his eyes fixing on mine, expecting to give him pity that I was never going to give after what he did to Zach.

"Sorry isn't going to heal the damage that you did to the waiter at the restaurant, that you did to Zach , and especially not what you did to our 'relationship'" I say, putting sarcasm on the last part since I knew our whole relationship was just a joke that he would make fun of with his friends in a few weeks.

"I know, but sorry is all I can give you. Just give me another chance"

"I've given you enough fucking chances Austin. No more"

"Why is it so impossible for you to forgive one damn mistake?!" he says, his calm voice changing to a small yell. And that's when I just give up. He's done more then one mistake but still thinks that he's damn perfect. Thinking I should forgive him after everything he has done.

"I'm done with this bullshit" I yell back, walking back to the school doors.

"Sarah. You cant do that" he says, daring me to do something. And I was. I marched straight towards the school doors and into the hall way, heading straight for the locker of a battered Zach.

He was standing at his locker, wearing a white and red shirt and black jeans. His black eye showing clearly and a scar starting to heal near his lip. Austin's damage was clear on show to the world, showing people how much of a dangerous, disgusting animal Austin Mahone really was.

"Zach!" I say as I walk over to him. He turns his head to me, a smile on his face even though I could tell it hurt him to smile because of the scar.

"Hey. Are you ok? Did Austin take you straight home?" he asks, I somehow find it sweet that he is so bothered about me getting home ok when he is the one who showed up to school with burses and scars.

"Yeah. Thank you for dealing with him. I can't believe that he did that to you"

"Oh its fine. I've recovered from worse. So, what can I help you with Sarah?" he asks.

Austin called himself a gentleman, but Zach had always been a true gentleman. He was a guy that was trustworthy, that was cute and sweet. That I could actually feel safe around. He didn't pressure you into anything and was always there to listen.

I saw Austin enter in the school and go straight to his locker, but his eyes were fixed on me the whole time. His eyes curious, confused and partly furious that I was talking to a guy that wasn't him. Even when I said I was done with him, he still had to act protective over me.

"Remember how you asked me out?"

"I remember very well. I almost got kicked out of my seat by Austin" he jokes, a smile on his face, showing that he was forgiving towards Austin even after what he did.

"Well, is that offer still open?"