Chapter 19

Sarah's POV

Under his touch I always managed to loose control. Forgetting the world around me as if it just didn't matter any more, even though I knew it was the most dangerous of places. His whispered words still playing in my ears.

His body laying on top of mine, held up by his elbows so he put as little weight of me as possible. My hands knotted round the back of his neck as his lips moved perfectly on mine. Unexpectedly, his lips dip away from mine, his hands gripping lightly onto my waist, the way he always would to make me feel safe with him.

"I love you" he whispers breathlessly in my ear as his skilful lips brush my earlobe before warily going further down my jaw line, leaving his pretend kisses further and further. My eyelids flutter closed as he leaves me breathless with every kiss. All of a sudden his kisses stop, as I'm about to open my eyes to look at him, he catches my top lip with his, making my breath hitch in the gently kiss. Without even realising, my legs soon entwined with his, wrapping them higher with every second until they were round his waist, involuntarily grinding my hips with his as the kiss intensified every second. Tasting the lust that the both of us shared.

"I don't get it" I thought to myself.

"Get what?" he says, pulling back from the kiss. Suddenly I realized that I had actually said my thought out load, making me blush that he heard what I said. I cleared my throat, ready to answer him.

"I don't get it. You could have all the girls you want, I don't get why you chose me, why you chose to love me" I say, his brow furrowing as he contemplates the question.

"I love you because your perfect. You act all tough around everyone, but really you're a hopeless romantic, who really just wants the happy ending they see in the same sad movie they love to watch" he says, his smile back, not the usual smirk, his full teeth smile that I had missed so much.

His words interrupted as my lips plant another kiss on his. His lips moved hungrily on mine, his tongue gently brushing against my bottom lip, begging me for an entrance that I soon gave to him. A tingling sensation slowly started to creep in my stomach and soon my inner thighs as his kiss became deeper and more passionate. My hips soon started to roll against his as I felt a growing prominence forming in his trousers. His explored my mouth, his tongue flattening against mine, taking a sudden control, wanting the dominance he usually showed. Pulling away for air, his eyes looked down on me, the kindness I saw before glazed over with lust, the break only lasting seconds as his lips met mine again. His hands started to lower down my hips, finding their way to the hem off my shorts.

Suddenly my mind snapped back into reality, pulling myself away from his lips that had already started to swell from the dominance he used. My hands rested on his chest, pushing his away slightly as his eyes opened, staring at me with confusion, wondering why I had stopped him. Pulling his hands up from the hem of my shorts, his mind started t clear and realise what he had done, and where his hands had tried to go. Suddenly understanding what was wrong.

"I think we should go" I smile, knowing that neither of our first times would be taken today, and especially not here. Both of us nodding in agreement that that was enough excitement for today.

"That sounds like a good plan."

"I was about to say you should get a room" say two unfamiliar voice. Austin's body launches off mine, I pull myself up so I'm sitting on the bench, Austin is already standing, scanning the area for the voice as we hear footsteps.

Then out of the clearing come the two people who were the last people I wanted to see, and I knew Austin felt the same, as he stared into the eyes of Alex and Robert.