*More Changes*

***Brianne will look like this sometime in the chapter!! ***

***Lucas' P.O.V***

I watched my girl in awe as she stared at what she had done. She was admiring the now healed scar over her heart. What I had just witnessed was something I'd never seen before. Yeah, sure I've seen people heal others but not like Brianne did.

But something bizarre happened while she was healing us. Her hair was up in a messy up-do so she wouldn't have noticed. When she begun to heal me- when the first of her vines appeared- her hair had changed color. But instead of the solid black when she shifted into a panther, her hair turned a beautiful red burgundy color.

It was like she had two different forms.

It had me wondering if that was normal. I'd have to ask Merliene about that.

Brianne let out a wondrous gasp that made me jump out of my trance.

"I just healed...," she breathed out.

I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by Merliene's voice.

"Very impressive. I think you have just what it takes to bring Abaddon down."

***Brianne's P.O.V***

Merliene's sweet voice made me advert my eyes towards the doorway she stood in. The sight of her made me gasp. Instead of her small, ghostly form, she stood tall and almost..human.

Her blonde hair flowed all the way down to her waist and her ghostly white skin looked beautiful and unblemished. Her bright green eyes stood out in contrast to her skin, but matched perfectly. She was tall, skinny with a short purple skirt and crop-top. Her wings trailed behind her in beautiful hues of purple. The sharp edges fluttering slightly.

She smiled at me and I jumped out of Lucas' embrace. I rushed towards her and engulfed her into a strong hug. She laughed and returned my hug.

"It's nice to see you too child." she laughed. The sound bouncing off the wall in joy. I leaned back and observed her beautiful pale face.

"I see you have earned some unusual gifts." She said in wonder and looked up above me.

"Is that supposed to be normal?" I heard Lucas question.

Was gaining powers with this gift not normal? What were they looking at? I looked up above me and saw a white ceiling. My eye brows furrowed and I looked at both of them. I heard footsteps approaching and heard Alma's confused voice.

"Merliene? Is that you?!" Alma rushed over and gave her a hug, then she looked at me. "Your hair looks great! When did you get it done?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

She shot a questionable look at Lucas. "Did I miss something?" she asked.

"Yea, I think I did too."

Merliene walked advanced towards me and handed me a small mirror. What I saw made me gasp. My hair- in  crazy up-do - was a different color. Not the solid black when I shifted to my panther side, but a solid red burgundy. I never thought about doing my hair a drastic color like this, but it looked really good. The color made my eyes pop.

I suddenly let myself go. I turned my brain off and let my body do the talking. My power surged forward in a frenzy and it hit me hard in the chest.

I cried out as my body fell towards the hard floor. Lucas screamed my name and rushed towards me. Pain erupted on my backside and up my spine, giving me a head ache.

"Take me outside." I croaked out. I don't know why I said it but it was too late to take it back. Lucas looked down at me with a questioning look.