*Visitor*

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a soft, cat like snoring in my ear. I turned around and saw Rachel sleeping next to me. She must have crawled in my bed in the middle of the night.

The sun had peeped through my curtains and the soft rays of the sun settled in my eyes. I could tell it was early in the morning and I doubt Rachel's snoring woke me up... so what did?

I rolled over and snuggled deeper into the duvet. Then I heard it. The yelling. I tossed the blanket back and walked out of my bedroom door, looking for the person who dare disturb my slumber.

I followed the sound all the way down to the end of the hall.

Lucas's room.

I knocked on the door and when the yelling continued I opened the door and walked in myself.

"What is going on?" I looked up and saw Lucas yelling at him.

I froze on the spot and stared at him. Why was he here?

"Brianne?" They both said at the same time.

I bolted. I ran all the way down the other end of the hallway and ran into my room. I slammed the door when I heard two voices call out for me on the other side.

Rachel jumped off the bed and approached me. "Where's the fire?"

"He's here." I said breathless.

'Wait, who's here?" she asked.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Bri! Is that you?! Let me in!" He yelled from behind the door.

Rachel's eyes widened and she rushed over to me, pushing me away from the door. A few moments later, I heard a pair of footsteps walk away from the door.

"Brianne, sweetheart? Let me in please." Lucas' voice broke my heart.

As much as I hated it, I ignored him. The beating and the yelling continued for a little bit more before I heard the retreating footsteps of Lucas. Tears fell down my face as I walked to my bed and lay under the covers with Rachel rubbing my back as I fell asleep.

************

I woke up to an empty room a little while later. I slept for some time because I looked out the window and the sun was setting. My stomach growled loudly and I hopped out of bed, hoping I didn't miss dinner.

I walked to my closet and picked out a pair of shorts. Then I felt embarrassed when I realized that I had walked out earlier in my pajama shorts that showed the bottom of my butt.

I left my tank top on and walked out looking for Rachel, Lucas and some food. I walked down the three floors and to the kitchen. I walked in and stopped when three pairs of eyes fell on me. Lucas was standing in the corner of he room with his arms crossed watching me. Rachel looked like she was in the middle of grilling someone. Both of her hands rested on the island and she had a murderous glare in her eye. Then I noticed who she was grilling.

It was him. How did he find me?

I put on my brave face and swallowed the hard lump in my throat, pushing back my tears that threatened to spill. I wouldn't show weakness in front of him.

I walked into the kitchen and headed straight for the fridge. "Continue with your conversation." I choked out.

"Brianne...," Christian said. "you've gotten prettier since the last time I saw you." He smiled.

"Yea, no thanks to you."

"What was that?"

"Leave me alone!" I tried to walk past him but he roughly grabbed my elbow.