Just Alittle More

Authors note
Hey everyone!! Okay so the other day on a flight I reread this fanfic and it made me miss writing it so much. I kept thinking about what would happen to everyone. So I wrote this... Enjoy

Joe

"Tom! Tom!" I yell up the stairs "Thomas Alfred Lee-Sugg get down here right now!"

I try my hardest not to giggle as he peeks his face around the corner at the top of the stairwell.

Caspar and I had along talk about how we wanted to have our family. We thought about adoption, and all of the other ideas but it never felt right. One day I was working, I work now as a nurse, it is an amazing job, so inspiring and hard but in the best way, but anyway I was at work. An ambulance is coming to hospital so we all wait out side for the trauma to come in. Suddenly we hear a small wimper then the noises of a baby crying. We all start to panic trying to find the baby and suddenly I open a cardboard box lying to side the a see these beautiful blue eyes, just like Caspars, looking up at me. Someone had left their baby at the hospital, I don't know why because that baby brings me such joy everyday, and I love him so much. I called Caspar in and we both fell in love. Everyone told us we were too young for kids but we ignored them. We named him Tom, because it reminds us of the word Tomorrow and how you never know what you might find tomorrow, maybe your baby in a box.

"What Dad?" He asks looking down at me.

"You have some explaining to do!" I say

A little crash sounds comes from the kitchen and I hear a shhhh!

"What was that?" Tom asks

"Don't try to change the subject." I say in my best angry Dad voice. "Did you really expect me not to find out."

Tom makes a funny face clearly trying to think of what he did wrong. I lead him slowly into the kitchen switch the lights on and then,

"Surprise!" A large group of people pop out from around the room and throw confetti all over the two of us.

"Did you really think you would get into Harvard and we wouldn't throw you a party." Caspar says throwing his arms around Tom and bring him into a close hug. I see Tom wipe his eye as he turns and embraces me.

"I love you so much." I whisper in his ear as I squeeze him gently.

"Wow!" Tom says  as his eyes scan the room "there are so many, UNCLE TROYE UNCLE CONNOR!" He yells when his eyes land on his uncles standing by the fridge.

"I can't believe you are here! Is the world tour over?" he says beaming at them.

"Not quite yet." Troye says as he wraps Tom up in a warm hug "it's a big world."

"But we couldn't miss celebrating our God Son getting into Harvard" Connor says

TRoye and Connor didn't have kids, they told me once they didn't feel like they needed them. They loved ours so much they wrote cards and visited, and always got the best presents for them on Christmas. Troye had become famous singing all over the world. Connor worked as a photographer, so they travelled troye sung, Con took pictures. They seemed happy.

Joe felt someone wrap their arms around his waist and he smiled.

"We did good huh?" Caspar whispered in his ear.

"Yeah it's a nice party." I say looking around at all the people having fun and chatting "I think it made Tom happy."

"No I mean at raising our 2 children." He says kissing my cheek.