Caspar

Caspar

I have almost made I through another first day at a my school. See my sister and I  we are foster kids so I have had many first days at new schools.

This school seemed pretty normal. Normal smell of books and dust echoing from each corner of the school. Normal kids walking around mostly on their phones, a couple of cute boys and girls but not a lot. Normal teachers who just look flat out board. Nothing I hadn't seen before.

My last class was history. I sat in the middle. I have always found the middle to be the safest place to sit. The front was the major nerds and the back was kept for the really popular kids. So I sat in the middle.  This seemed to be true at this school since the back of the contained a group of very loud attractive people. One I know from my Math class was named Connor. The rest I really didn't know.

I teacher walked in "hello everyone!" She said smiling.  She looked different than most of the teachers that I have had. She had short hair and was young  most importantly she was smiling.

"My name is Ms. Hart" Ms Hart said "and I will be teaching you all history"

"I am very excited about our first unit, I have got approval from the school board to teach a little about LGBT history." She says.

Internally I high five my self. I was Bisexual and was also interested in my communities history so I looked a lot of this up. I was gonna ace this unit. 

"Ok so who can tell me anything about stonewall?" She asked.

Nobody said anything. I knew exactly what stonewall was but it was my first day. Yet the silence got more and more confining so I raised my hand.  I could heard people burst out in whispers

"Yes you there." She said pointing at me. "Hush everyone."

I began explaining stonewall to the class. The teacher smiled at me and said good job before continuing to teach. Suddenly I was being handed a note.

Meet behind the school for a new student orientation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the bell rang I went to my locker to put away my History books before going to the orientation behind the school. Honestly I was kinda excited about the orientation. It was events like this where I could meet some friends.

After I put my stuff away I hurried around the school to find the other new students. When I got there though there was only one kid.

He was skinny with brown hair and pretty killer eyes.

"Umm hey I was told this was new student orientation." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah me too. I am Troye!" He says smiling at me.

I was about to reply when I here a voice behind me. 

"Every year they fall for it. Huh guys?" Connor said turning to a group of guys standing behind him.

They walk slowly over to us, with each step they take I get more and more nervous. They have a look on that scared me.

"We just  wanted to explain that some of your behaviour today well it won't be tolerated here."

He was standing right in front of us now.  I could almost feel his breath on my face.

"Alfie you have had a rough summer, why don't you start us off." Connor says and takes a step back.

I close my eyes knowing what's gonna happen next. I have been here before. I have been to so many school that I just get use to it. Some times I'm fine. Sometimes I'm not. When I'm not I just power through.

So I squeeze my eyes nice and shut and then bam.

I can feel my face burning. I can't see properly. suddenly I feel my body hit the ground.  A foot hits my stomach.

Suddenly I hear a voice. The whole world seems to be spinning but the voice was like my anchor. It seemed to make the pain hurt less.

I closed my eyes because it hurt too much to keep them open.  And I listen to what the new voice has to say. 

"Alfie what the hell you said you wouldn't! Get off them" it yells

"Why don't you just join them" another voice says.

"Come on think of Zoe... Guys lets just go we are done here anyways." This voice I remember to be Alfie.

I heard a couple of muffled sound of ok and then the voices started to drift away all but one.

One got closer, I couldn't really understand it, but I could here it coming closer.