Connor

I slowly open my eyes but the light is blinding so I close them again. Where am I? Why is everything sore? Where's Troye?"

"Connor?" A voice says lightly "you awake."

"what's going on?" I say groggily.

"We're in the hospital, the bus rolled down a hill. You are okay." Someone says.

I gently open my eyes to see whose is talking to me. I see Joe sitting in a chair next to my bed. He has clearly been crying. Joe holds my hand and smiles a weak smile.

"Joe what's going on. Where is Troye? Caspar? Zoe?" I say.

"I don't know.. They wouldn't let me see anyone but you. But I overheard a doctor saying that one of my friends is in really bad shape." Joe says not making eye contact.

The thoughts start to whirl through my hand. I want to say I'm worried about them all bout my thoughts just go straight to Troye. I think about  the bus ride, how Troye was sleepy so he fell asleep on my shoulder. How cute he looked almost asleep on my shoulder. How he said "hey Con I love you." Then it all happened.

"I'm so sorry." Joe cries from the chair his face buried in his hands.

"Why?"

"It's my fault! I made us go! Were happy and at Troyes house. And now we're here and Troye and Casp arent here." He says.

"Joe. It's not your fault. Things happen." I say.

To be honest I am only half listening. What happened to my Troye, where is he? What if I never see him again.

I don't know how much time has passed with Joe and I just sitting there. A doctor came in and said I was fine and that I would be a little sore. We asked about Troye and Caspar. But he said nothing.

"What about my sister Zoe Sugg?" Joe asks.

"Oh she's up in ICU. She is okay. She had to have surgery there was some cancer in her kidney but we got it. She's going to be okay." The Doctor says "she won't be awake for a couple more hours you can see her then."

"Oh thank god!" Joe says.

A relief hits me for a moment. I like Zoe, a lot. But that just means it's ether Troye or Caspar. And I love Troye and Caspar. Joe smiles at me and I smile weakly back then his smile drops. I guess he figured out the same thing I did. Then out of nowhere I just broke down. I cry, the tears stream down my face uncontrollably.

"Connor it's going to be okay." Joe says his voice incredibly unconvincing.

"What would we do with out them." I say.

"Without Caspar I would just be some no one you made fun of." Joe says

"With out Troye I would still be making fun of kids." I say I laugh a little and then start crying a lot.

Joe and I sit each clearly thinking of Troye and Caspar.

I think of my first kiss with Troye. We had ran into each other and at this point I was still a jerk. We were at a record store and once he saw me he ran out. I don't know why but I followed him. I saw him run across the street and into a park.

"Wait Troye!" I say

Troye turns around and stares at me.

"What!" He says

"I don't know what to say." I whisper

His eyes pierce my soul. I can't help but smile.

"I can't do this! I thought we were becoming friends, even maybe.. But then you pull this shit." Troye seems really pissed

"I'm sorry Troye! I just can't be friends with you." I say

It's true being with Troye, was too much, it didn't feel bad just confusing.

"Why because I'm gay!" He yells

People start looking at us but I don't care.

"No! Because you touch my arm and I shiver, you look at me and I want to cry, all I want is to eat pizza and cuddle, I don't feel like this Troye!" I yell back.

Troye stands still for a moment a couple only a couple feet from me. Then all of a sudden he is running next towards me. It all happens really fast all I know is his hands are in my hair, his lips are on my, I feel complete again.

"Connor!" A voice snaps me out my fantasy.

Standing in the doorway in all his perfection is Troye. Oh my god!

"You are okay!" I cry.

Troye runs over to the bed and throws his arms around me. He pecks my cheeks repeatedly and eventually plants a big kiss on my lips.

"I love you." I say.

"Where's Caspar?" I say when I look over and see Joes pale face.

Troye looks at me and then starts to cry.