Caspar (ending)

Authors note
Okay so I am super sad to be ending this fic. I loved writing it so much, but it is time. I have already started another fic, also a Jaspar one. So check it out. Now let's enjoy this ending.

"Casp," Zoe says grabbing my arm "you are sure about this right?"

Her eyes are so full of real concern as she looks at me. I smile at her and wrap her up in a big hug.

"You are a great sister Zoe!" I say giving her a big squeeze. 

"I will take that as a yes." She says giggling.

We are standing out side this cute little wedding chapel. It looks almost like a church, white and adorable, but with no crosses. Joe, Connor, and Troye are out looking for something blue and new, we are using a old watch of the Mellets as our borrowed and old. So Zoe, Theo, and I our standing outside the chapel. 

"I know he would never say it, but I know Joe wishes his family was here. That he had someone to give him away." I say.

"Well actually Casp we were thinking," Theo says gesturing at herself and Zoe.

"You two manage to stop auguring long enough to think!" I joke and she shoves me.

"We did," Zoe continues "and we think we should be the ones to give you away."

I look at them and grin starts to spread across my face of course! Of course it should be them, the two people who had loved us our whole life's, of course.  I wrap my arms around both of them forming an awkward group hug.

"That's a brilliant idea."

"Okay! We are back!" Troye says as he a Connor round the corner. I peek past them to see where Joe is.

"No no no!" Connor says wrapping his arm around me and turning me the other direction "Next time you see him will be at your wedding."

"but he wanted you too have this." Troye says handing me a small object with a note.

The note read
Hey Caspie, I hope you are excited! I bought you this as our something new. It reminded of our first date. I love youxxx
Joe

I remove the note and laugh. It is a little keychain of pizza. This boy really got me.

"Wait we are here!" A voice rings and Tyler and Jim jump out of a car and run towards us.

Tyler wraps me up in a big hug.

"You did! You found a forever family." He whispers in my ears

That a thing foster kids dream of, a forever family, Joe was my forever family.

"Wait we can't start yet!" Troye says. "The rest of our family isn't here yet."

"Why don't you all wait inside. We won't start without them."  Everyone follows my instructions and walks into the chapel.

"Joe!" I call.

"Don't come over here!" His voice calls from around the bend.

"I won't," I say "I just, I want you know, I love you, more then words."

"You don't have to tell me that now. We have the rest of our lives for that." He calls "but for the record I love you too."

Suddenly a large mini van pulls up. Then a bunch of people climb out.

"Caspar!" They all call hugging me in turn.

Ms.Mellet holds me at arms lengths squeezing my shoulder.

"You are sure about this?" She says.

"Never been more sure of anything else in my life." I say smiling.

"I love you." She says hugging me close.

"I love you too." I say "okay go in sit down I will see you inside."

I was going in first. Joe and I had talked about this a lot, we both wanted to go in first so we could watch the other walk down the isle. I had won by saying we should go in alphabetical order. I take a big breath.

"You ready?" I call

"I have been ready for years!" Joe calls back.

I open the door and walk in. I take Theos arm and walk down the isle, it is a tiny isle, with white roses lining the seats. I smile at my friends and family as I walk past. Troye reaches out and touches my hand and I smile.

We reach the top of the isle and I turn to Theo. I wrap my arms around her and pull her into a close hug.

"I love you Caspie." She whispers

"Love you too." I say.

I stand next too and old man with a white bread and glasses. I guess he is the man doing the sermon, but I don't care right now, because the chapel doors swing open. Joe isn't wearing anything fancy white t-shirt, black jeans. But I don't care because he looks, more amazing then anyone else ever could. He takes Zoe's arm and starts walking towards me, at first he looks at the ground almost embarrassed, then he looks up and our eyes meet, and a smile creeps across my face. He smirks back at me. 

Eventually he reaches the top of the isle and hugs Zoe, they whisper something to each other. And then Joe turns to me. I gently take each of his hands in mine and smile at him.

"Did you write your own vows?" The priest asked.

Joe looks at me with a bit of panic in his eyes. I guess we hadn't thought this far ahead.

"Why don't you just say what you want to promise each other." The priest says.

"Okay, let me start," Joe says smiling "Caspar I promise I will kiss you everyday, I promise to prank you atleast once a month, I promise to hold your hand whenever you are scared, I know you think that you don't have a real family but Caspar Lee, I promise to be your family till the last breath leaves my body, I can't promise you money or fame, but I will promise you me for the rest of time." His voice quivers as he speaks from the crying.

Tears stream down my face and as hard as I try I can't stop them. Joe squeezes my hand and smiles at me.

"Wow," I say unable to think of anything to say "Joe we have see what can happen in this world, the great things like meeting you, and the terrible things like cancer and car crashes. And because of that I can only promise you one thing, I will love you, forever. If I die tomorrow or die in 70 years each second of that time will be spent loving you."

My eyes scan the room, I see my friends who are piratically my family crying. I see Connor and Troye holding hands, and remember how Connor use to beat us up. I see 6 Mellets smiling through the tears, and remember how I use to have no family. I see Zoe standing strong and beautiful and remember her laying dying in a hospital bed. Then I look back to Joe, when I look at him I don't see the past, but the future. In Joes eyes I see a little house in the country, I see little kids running around, I can see scooping them all up in my arms and they laugh, how on Sunday mornings they would run into our bed screaming "Daddies!" And all that starts now.

"Do you Caspar Lee take this man to be your husband as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I say.

"Do you Joseph Sugg take this man to be your husband as long as you both shall live?"

"Always!" He says

"You may now kiss your husband."