Joe

"Joe come on you got to get up!" Troye says

I open my eyes but the blinding light causes me to groan and roll over. My head is throbbing, every little noise seems to be magnified by 100.

"Come on Joe we are already late!" Troye says "here have some Advil." He throws the Advil next to me.

Too tired to get up I just gulp the Advil with out water. I then get of bed and start to gather my things for the day.

I try a remember what happened last night. I know I was at Tyler's room but things after the 4 drink start to get blurry. I remember Tyler suggesting spin the bottle. And then it landed on me.. Right? Yeah it landed on me, and then Troye. Wait did I make out with Troye! I remember making out with someone! I look at Troye with my eyes wide.

"Troye! Did we umm make out last night?!" I say.

Troye just laughs. Thank god.

"Do you not remember what really happened?" Troye asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"I know I drunk a lot. I know there was spin the bottle. I know I made out with someone." I say.

"Do you not remember who?" Troye asks

Who was it? who was it? Shit!

"Caspar! Oh my God! I made out with Caspar!" I say
It all came back to me. Caspars hands running up back. Pushing him up against the door. How right it all felt.

"You definitely did." Troye says grinning at me.

"Oh shit!"

"why oh shit? This is a good thing." Troye says

"We broke up. He cheated on me and we broke up." I say.

"I know that must have hurt Joe but it was one kiss one time. Caspar loves you. The last couple of weeks he has been miserable. He could have gone out and kissed anyone he liked, but he sat on his bed and looked at pictures of you. I think I speak for everyone when I say it's time to forgive him." Troye says.

"I was going to but when he tried to kiss me I thought of that girl." I say.

"Did you think of that last night?" Troye asks

"No I guess not. All I was thinking about was Caspar. How good it felt to have him hold me again. How right it felt to have his lips on mine. How much I missed him and how I never wanted it to end." I say.

"It doesn't have to end." Troye says grinning
~~~~

I look around the lobby. Where is that fucking South African boy at. All the students were gathering in the lobby before we all head out to go to see a musical. Troye was right (not that I would ever tell him that). I love Caspar and for some reason he loves me too. I wasn't gonna throw that away.

"Okay the buses are here let's go!" Mr.Green calls.

Everyone files into one of the two buses. I still can't see Caspar anywhere. Where is he!

"Have you seen Caspar or Connor." I say to Troye as we climb onto a bus.

"No. I guess they are on the other bus." Troye says "Don't worry you will see him soon."

I blush at Troyes comment. The bus ride isn't long and we soon pull up outside a theatre. Everyone files off the bus. Still no Caspar. I am getting frantic now. What if you something happened to him!

My nervous are calmed, when Troye and I walk into the theatre and see Connor waving at us and next to Connor is Caspar. We walk up the stairs till we reach the row of chairs that Connor and Caspar are in. Troye sits next to Connor and kisses his cheek. I awkwardly climb over them to reach Caspar and take a sit next to him. He doesn't look directly at me but instead glances from his hands to the floor and back to his hands.

"We should talk." I say touching his arm.

"Yeah we should." He says turning to face me, when suddenly the curtain rises and the play begins

"hallway?" I suggest to which Caspar nods.

The two of us climb over Troye and Connor. They grumble in annoyance at us but I think I saw them high five as we leave. Caspar and I enter the empty hallway and before I can say a thing Caspar starts spewing words. 

"I know you were drunk and you probably just want to forget it. Not that I am ever going to forget what happened. I love you Joe. I love you so much that every second I am not with you it feels like my heart is being torn to shreds. I would walk on fire if it would prove to you how much you mean to me. How sorry I am. I want nothing more then to spend every second proving it to you." Caspar says unbelievably quickly.

I walk very close to Caspar but he doesn't back up. I put my arms around his neck and stand on my tip toes so we are almost at eye level.

"Do you ever stop talking?" I ask.

"I can if you have a better purpose for my lips." He says glancing down at my lips.

I lean even closer to Caspar. We are so close I can hear his heart thumping. Feel his chest rise and fall with each breath.

"I love you." I whisper on Caspars lips before connecting our lips