Joe

Caspar and I climb into the back of Jims car with Louise in the front seat and Jim driving. I look over at Caspar and he smiles at me. I was going back and forth on what my favourite thing about Caspar is his eyes or his smile... I know it's stalkerish to think about it that much but I do. I think it's his smile.. His eyes are amazing and all but I feel like who Caspar is can be seen in his excited and happy smile. It sums up his loud and happy personality perfectly.

Caspar looks a little nervous, I wonder why? I beat he's confused about why I asked him to come visit my sick sister in the hospital. I just want Zoe to meet him see what she thinks. I like Caspar a lot.. Like I said to Troye it might be more then like... But it was so complicated I didn't want him to get hurt.

He never did tell me what he was going to say at lunch today I wonder what it was. It's been a couple hours he probably forgot.

Jim pulls out of the school parking lot and Louise starts telling us a story.

"Guys you will never belief this I almost shat myself today!" Louise Basically yells.

"I could believe that." I joke to which Louise just scowls.

The story of Louise nearly crapping takes long enough that by the time it's done we are at the hospital. I am dying with laughter as I get of Jims car. The second I see the big white building I stop laughing.

I take a big breath trying to get over the nervousness I feel when I get to the hospital. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulders. I look behind me to see Caspar he gives me a encouraging smile.

Together all of us walk through the drab halls until we reach Zoe's room. I open the door to see to my surprise Zoe sitting up. Her face is full of colour and a big smile on her lips.

"Zoe you look amazing!" Louise says rushing past me to Zoe to give her a big hug.

Suddenly I feel alittle nervous now that Caspar is here. What if Zoe doesn't like him? Her opinion means so much to me. Yet I don't know how I could just turn off my feelings for Caspar.

"Broesph! Is this Caspar?" Zoe says.

I blush now Caspar knows I talk about him. Great...

"Yes.. Umm Caspar this is my sister Zoe." I say.

"Hi!" Caspar says smiling.

"Hello Caspar!" Zoe says. "So Caspar tell me about yourself?"

I go to sit down on a chair but the second I do Zoe goes.

"No! No!"Zoe says.

"What's wrong Zoe!" I say surprised by her comment.

"You 3 leave!" Zoe says smiling "I want to talk to Caspar." She says wiggling her eyebrows.

I look over at Caspar he looks really nervous. I can understand why but I want Zoe to get to know Caspar and this seems like a good way.

"See you soon Casp." I say patting his shoulder as the 3 of us go into the hallway.

I pace up and down the hall nervous to hear what Zoe has to say. Each time I pass the door I try to hear what they are saying. Jim and Louise sit on the floor and watch me pace.

"Zoe will love him Joe." Jim saying.

I slide down the wall and rest my head on my hands.

"Zoe's just heard of Caspar.. She knows he is straight... He knows he ease drops.. She doesn't know him like we do. Doesn't see the fun loving cute crazy Caspar we do. I want her to get to know him and then judge." I say.

At that moment the door opening and Caspar comes out. He smiles at me.

"Your turn!" He says grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"Why do I feel like I'm being called into the principal office?" I ask.

Everyone just laughs.

When I enter the room I see Zoe smiling well more like grinning. I know from the second I see that smile that Caspar has pasted the test. I run over to the bed and wrap Zoe up in a big hug.

"You like him?!" I say.

"Yes, Joe he is perfect for you! He is just so full of joy. I can tell there is sadness in his life but he is so happy!"

"So what should I do!?"

"ASK! HIM! OUT!"

"Zoe not so loud! He will hear you."

"When Louise and Jim come in here you take Caspar to the courtyard and ask him out."

"Zoe," I say cuddling her close "you give the best advice."

"Good luck broesph!" She says.

I walk out the door and send Jim and Louise in. Caspar is leaning against a wall and looking at his hands nervously.

"Hey Casp do you want to go to this little court yard? it's just over here." I say pointing down the hall.

"Weird," Caspar says looking at me with a smile "I was going to ask you the same thing."

We both laugh.

"Zoe gives great advice huh?" I say to Caspar as we walk down the hall.

"Yeah she does." Caspar says.

We walk into a small outdoor court yard. It's weirdly beautiful. The trees are bare and orange leaves filter the ground. I sit on a little white bench in the centre of the courtyard and Caspar sits right next to me.

"Caspar.." I say but I'm interrupted.

"Joe before you say anything I want to tell you something. I think you might have noticed but I'm not straight. Im bi. I'm so sorry I lied to you I was scared of being hurt. I never thought I would have such strong feelings towards anyone and I never had before and I'm rambling." Caspar says very quickly.

Caspar doesn't look up at me. He looks almost sad. So I make a choice. I gently put my hand on his chin and lift it up. I lean in a gently kiss him. He raises his hands and puts one on my face and one on my neck. I pull back and rest my forehead on his like the alley way.

"Caspar will you go out with me?" I whisper.

"Yes of course I will." Caspar almost yells.

I laugh at Caspar inappropriate loudness, and then go back to kissing.

Authors note

Hey guys hope you're enjoying! Just thought I would say the next one or two chapters will be a lot of fluff there is more to this story I just love fluff.