Caspar

"So this is where the girl found his phone." Zoe's says pacing back and forth across the McDonalds parking lot. I sit on the curb next to Troye and Connor.

It's been 5 hours and we can't find Joe. I am shaking because I am so nervous. If anything has happened to Joe I will never forgive myself.  I cheated on him, I hurt him and now he is gone.

"Is he at Jims?" Troye says

"No I checked. Jim and Tan are looking at the school." Zoe say "Caspar was he in a good mood when he dropped you off?"

I look at Zoe. She is so scared her face seems white. Joe told me she has panic attacks and I don't want her to have one now, because if she does I will. A tear escapes my eye.

"We broke up.." I whisper.

Zoe's jaw drops. And she rushes over to me.

"You broke up! Why? Did he break up with you?" She rambles quickly

"No I broke up with him." I whisper.

Zoe looks at me confused.

"But why?" Zoe says.

At that I break down. I start shaking, and sweating not to mention crying. Troye wraps his arms around me.

"I don't think we should talk about it right now. Let's just find Joe." Troye says

I smile at a tearful smile and mouth 'thank you'. I couldn't explain to Zoe what had happened. I remember the day Joe asked me out. When Zoe had basically interviewed me trying to see if I was good enough for her brother. When she had decided I was she gave me a big hug. Told me to be honest and to kiss him. I took her advice and that's how I got Joe. And now I ruined everything.

"Have you checked.." I stumble not knowing what to call it, in my mind it had become our spot. "The nock in the hill."

"No. Do you want to go check?" Zoe says.

"Sure but I don't have a car." I say

"I will drive." Connor says.

Connor and I get into his car. I instruct Connor on the route to our spot. I remember all the times Joe and I drove this way. How I would open the window and would put my hand out the window. I would let the wind rush through my fingers. How in that moment, with Joe, I felt like a king.

Now he is gone. I don't know if he is safe. He doesn't deserve to feel any pain, he was perfect, he did nothing wrong.

"Joes car!" Connor says.

When we turn the corner we see Joes car but no Joe. Connor parks the car and we both jump out.

"Joe!" We both call. "Joe!"

Connor and I look everywhere but we don't see Joe. What could have happened to him. What have I done. I should be the one in danger I am the one who ruined everything but instead it's Joe, perfect innocent, Joe. I walk over the the ledge of the cliff and dangle my feet over the edge, and scream out loud.

"What have I done!!"

Connor comes and silently and sits next to me. He looks out at the view. It's dark so the city lights flicker, it would have been beautiful if Joe were here. We sit there quietly for a moment just staring out at the view. I think of my first date with Joe sitting on Troyes looking out. The feeling of Joes body cuddling against mine for the first time and feeling complete. I was so lost in my thoughts Connor speaking shocked me.

"You and I are really lucky we have great boyfriends." Connor says

"You are lucky he is my ex boyfriend."

"Okay sure. But my point is that Troye and Joe are amazing guys."

Why is he saying this. I know Joe is amazing. I know I ruined everything. I know that. I wipe the fresh tears from eyes.

"Yeah." I croak.

"When I meet Troye I was a jerk."

"I remember." I joke

"Yeah. And he forgave me because he is amazing maybe Joe will do the same."

"Joe deserves better then me. I cheated on him! I was a jerk! He is the greatest guy I ever met and I throw it all away for one kiss with one dumb girl." I say sobbing. "Joe deserves better then me."

"Don't you think I should make that decision."

I whip around at the sound of a voice behind me. Standing there in all his perfection was...

"Joe?"