Caspar

I gently push the door of Troye and My room open to see Joe sitting on the bed. He stayed here last night but because of the Mellets rules we weren't allow to sleep in the same room. So I gave Joe my bed and I crashed on the couch. Joe sits on the edge of his bed his head looking down at his interlocked hands. Tears slowly roll down his cheeks. He looks up at me peering at him through the door.

Things got bad last night. Joes Dad throw a plate, Zoe screamed and cried, she's staying with Alfies family, and his Mum just sat there.

"Hey." He says his voice croaky and sad.

I go and sit next to him on the bed. I don't say anything or do anything. I don't want to but I know I have to.. I have to ask.

"Do you want to call off the wedding?" I ask not looking at him

Joe is silent for a second the most terrible silence of my life. I hope he would jump up and say no of course not.. But I guess not...

"If it's what you want.." Joe says and then he breaks down. The tears start to pour down his face. I wrap my arms around him and lay down so he is laying on my chest. I stare up at the bottom of the other bunk, trying as hard as I could not to cry.

"It will be okay Joe." I say as I rub my hand up his back "it doesn't matter as long as I have you."

"It won't be okay. I lose my family and you within 24 hours.. How is that okay." Okay says his voice muffled through his tears.

"You aren't losing me. Marriage or no marriage I am not going anywhere." I say kissing his head, I won't lie I felt like Joe was slipping away from me, but I can't say that to him not now.

"Well you are the one who doesn't want us to get married. Why did you even want to marry me! For my family! Now that's all messed up you don't want to anymore!" He says his tone becoming angry and he pushes away my embrace and stands up.

He thought I wanted to break up with him. I start to smile alittle bit I couldn't help it.

"why are you smiling!" Joe shouts.

"Joe," I say reaching out and grabbing his hand "I would never want to not be married to you. I just thought maybe you wanted to."

Joe looks down and blushes adorably. I walk over and wrap my hands around his waist and he places his hand on the back of my neck. He stands on his tippie toes and rests his forehead on mine.

"Then it will be okay, all I need is you." Joe whispers tears still rolling down his face.

He gently kisses my lips, for some reason his kiss seems sad almost lifeless. But still it was a kiss from Joe, I couldn't complain about that.

We decided to head to our spot with Connor and Troye to talk wedding plans, things would have to change now. Joes Mum had promised to pay for a lot of the wedding and now... Well things have to change.

The four of us sit with legs hanging out over the edge. Joe rests his head on my shoulder.

"I always love this place. The view makes me feel like I am on top of the world. Like I have now problems. Like I am a king." Joe whispers so only I can hear and he pecks my cheek.

"Well maybe we could find someone to do the service for free?" Troye suggests. 

"Even if we did, we don't have money for a building or food or anything like that." Joe says sounding tried.

"I just want to be married to you Joe." I say honestly thoughts of being married to Joe, having kids, growing old.

"Same, let's just get married now." He jokes

"You could." Troye says dreamily.

"We could." I say

Joe turns and looks at me. A smile spreading across his face. I jump up and run a couple steps back. I stand there where it all began. Where I fell in love.

"Let's get married today."