Caspar

Authors note; Okay guys I try not to write too many authors notes because I don't want you guys to get annoyed. But last night I hit 2,000 reads which is crazy to me. I am so thankful for every like and read every comment. I will try to make this an extra special ;) I don't really want to end this fanfic anytime soon because I love writing it but if you guys get bored I will make sure to end it quickly and well. Okay let's get back to Jaspar!

I stare at Joe from across the elevator. I never break eye contact with him for even a second. The silence is crushing nether of us knowing what to say. I have so many questions does but I can't seem to voice them.

I jump back when the ding of the door opening breaking the silence. In come Jim and Tanya chatting loudly.

"Oh hey guys!" Tanya says "we are sneaking out to go on a romantic walk. Don't tell Mr.Green."

"Okay." Joe says.

"You guys coming to Tyler's party tonight? He snuck in some vodka and beer so after room check everyone is going to him and Alfies room." Jim asks

"Yeah" I say "I already promised him I would go. Are you umm going?"

"I don't think so." He says

Joe looks at Jim. I can tell they are having a best friend psychic conversation about why Joe won't go to the party. Jim raises an eyebrow at Joe which seems to be the final straw.

"Okay fine! I will go!" Joe says.

Jim, Tanya, and Joe get off the elevator but I just go back up to my room. Still wearing no shoes I run back to my room. I swing open the door and throw myself on the bed.

"Umm hey Casp." I hear Troye say.

"Oh I jumped on Connors bed didn't I?" I say rolling over to see Connor and Troye cuddling and watching TV.

"Yes you did. Now where's my snack!" Connor says.

"I didn't get." I say. "I totally forgot."

"What happened." They say in unison with an odd smile on their face.

"I elevator broke down while Joe and I where on it." I say.

"What really I didn't know that happened that's crazy!" Troye says loud and weird Connor slaps Troyes chest and gives him a weird look.

"What happened?" Connor says.

"He still loves me." I sigh

"And do you love him?" Troye asks.

"Of course." I say.

"Then why aren't you 2 making out right now?" Connor says.

"Just because he loves me doesn't mean he wants me back." I say.

"Hey well at least there's still a shot." Connor says rubbing my arm.

"You really think?!" I say.

"Of course." Troye says
~~~~
"Shhhh! Connor! Mr.Greens room is right there!" I whisper

"Then stop whispering so loud!" Connor whispers back.

We run quickly and quietly down the halls towards Tyler's room. We do the secret knock and Tyler opens the door.

"Welcome to mi casa. Drinks over there." He says pointing to the back of the room by Joe.

"Hey Troye!" Connor says running over and kissing his boyfriend like they had been apart for years.

I walk into the room awkwardly. Looking around for someone to talk to. I don't see anyone so I decide to get a drink, then another and another. Before you know it my words are slurring and I can barely stand. Joe is surprisingly even more drunk then I am.

"Spin the bottle!" Tyler yells.

"You just wanna make out with some boys Tyler." I say.

"Yes!! Spin the bottle! Seven minutes in heaven style!" He says

"Okay. As long as you stop shouting, Tyler someone will hear us!" Connor says

I see him kiss Troyes cheek and whisper something in his ear. We all sit in a circle on the floor. I smile at Joe who is sitting 2 people to the left of me and it surprised me when he smiled back. It was a drunk smile but atleast it wasn't the fake smile I was getting to use to.

"Okay I will spin!" Says Troye who was sitting next to me on Connors lap.

Troye spins the bottle and it lands on Joe. No no no!! Anyone but Joe! If it lands on anyone but me they have to make out with Joe for 7 minutes. Joe reaches and spins the bottle. I watch as it spins my heart beating out of my chest. It starts slowing down and for a spilt second I think it will land on me. But then.

"Troye!" Tyler yells "you two go to the bathroom."

I look at Troye with panic. I beg him not to do this with my eyes. But all of a sudden Joe gets up. He wobbles a bit but walks over to the bottle in the centre of the circle and moves the bottle.

"It landed on Caspar." He says reaching out and grabbing my hand.

The room makes an ohhh at us as we rush to the bathroom, but I don't care. I can barely walk straight but I practically run into that bath room. I walk in after Joe and close the door as I turn around Joe pushes me up against the door. He instantly smashes our lips together. At first it's sloppy since we are both drunk but it quickly slips back to our perfect rhythm. I run my hands up his back. He moves he kisses down my collar bone to my neck. I can feel him leaving small hickeys as he goes. He eventually he picks a spot and starts kissing and biting it hard. I can't help but let out a small moan. He moves his lips back to less then a inche from mine.

"I love you." He whispers.

With that I reconnect our lips. He swings his legs so they are wrapped around my torso. I place him on the counter top by the sink. I pull off Joes shirt, and keep kissing. It all felt perfect Joe body pressing up against mine, his hands in my hair, and his tongue fighting with mine. I can feel a small situation in my pants that Joe doesn't help by grabbing it. I let out a moan.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"Seven minutes is up guys other people need the room." Someone calls from outside

"I love you." I whisper in Joes ear