Troye

"Well the candles help but I think we have flash lights in the kitchen. Con will you get them?" I say.

The lights are out on our romantic dinner. Connor made an ouch sound as he must have walked into a counter or something.

"You okay babe?" I call.

"Yup all good." He calls.

Connor comes back and shines the flash light over Joe and Caspar.

"Come on guys!" Connor says rolling his eyes.

In the matter of seconds the lights had been out. Joe had sat on Caspars lap and they had started kissing. Joe just blushes at Connor comment.  But Caspar laughs.

"Sorry guys." Caspar says.

"Okay the heater is out so we need to keep the fire on so we don't freeze." I say.

Suddenly my phone starts buzzing.

"Hello?" I say.

"Troye picked up! Mum!" I hear Tyde yell.

"Tyde what's up?" I say

"Troye we are snowed in!" Tyde says.

"What!" I say "You can't come home?"

"Too much snow we can't drive! And Connor and Joe probably can't get home either. Hopefully we can get home tomorrow morning." Tyde says 

"Oh my god!" I say.

"What happened?" Connor asks touching my arm.

"We are all snowed in!" I say.

"Really?!" Joe says. "I better call Zoe. Has anyone seen my phone?"

"Yeah it's on the couch." Caspar says. 

"Okay Troye I'm giving you to Mum." Tyde says

"Troye!" My mum says "I am so sorry we can't come home! I can't believe I'm spending Christmas without my boy! Okay no boyfriends staying in the same room okay?" She says

"Okay Mum." I say rolling my eyes. Yeah right.

"Okay Troye keep warm. There is lots of food and water in the kitchen. And I love you honey. And tell Caspar I love him."

"Okay love you too Mum." I say.

Caspar and Joe had gone to the other room to call Joes sister, so it was only Connor and I in the dining room. I bite my lower lip and smile at him because I know Connor loves it when I do that.

"Troye you know I love it when you do that." Connor says walking other and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's why I do it" I say.

I run my hand up and down his side as he plays with my hair. I lean even closer and rest my forehead on his. I know we have been dating awhile for but every second with Connor makes my heart beat out of control.

"Merry Christmas Connor." I whisper.

"Merry Christmas Troye."he whispers.

He gently kisses my cheek then my other cheek, and then the tip of my nose. Then we both lean in a start to kiss when.

"Joe no you can't!" We hear Caspar call from the other room.

The two of us run over to the living room to see Joe frantically putting on his coat. Caspar seems to trying to stop him. Then I see that Joe is crying. Tears line his cheeks, and his nose is a little red.

"I have to go." Joe says pushing past Caspar towards the door.

"What's going on?" I say.

"Zoe had to go to hospital again. I need to go see her!" Joe yells.

Caspar practically has to hold Joe by his waist to stop him walking out the door.

"Joe you will freeze!" Caspar says.

Connor and I run over to help Caspar. The 3 of us pull Joe to the couch. Joe struggles with all his might but he is a small guy and the 3 of us can easily pull him to the couch.

"Guys don't do this." Joe says. "I am going to see Zoe and you can't stop me."

"Joe it's freezing and snowing. It's too icy to drive and too far to walk." Connor says logically.

"I don't care!" He yells.

"Joe.." Caspar says gently touching Joes knee "We will see her first thing tomorrow."

"No I am seeing her tonight!" Joe yells stubbornly

"Joe we can't let you do this." I say

"We just sat around and talked about how much we love one another, how much we mean to one another. Don't you guys get it I feel the same way about Zoe. I would do anything for Zoe so I am doing this with or without your help." Joe says getting up.

The 3 of us look at one another. Joe is right. I would do it for my siblings. I nod at Caspar.

"Of course we will help. Let's get you to that hospital." He says