Joe

Same day earlier in the morning.

Today I'm not scared to wake up. Usually I hate it but today I'm not. Because today I get to see Caspar Lee! I know I have seen him everyday for a week but... Well we kissed!

I try to wear my cutest outfit wanting to look good today. I eat a big breakfast and do my hair.

"Joe! Alfies here!" My mum says

I run down the stairs thanks "thanks Mum love you!" I call running past her.

" love you too!" She says in disbelief that I am both happy and said I loved her.

"Morning Alfred!" I say happily putting my arm around his shoulder. He is quite a bit taller then me so this action is difficult but I do it any way.

"Someone is in a good mood." Alfie says smiling at me.

"You know you talk like Kermit the frog." I say and laugh Alfie laughs as well.

"So why don't you tell me something I don't already know, like why are you in such a good mood." He asks.

We climb in to Alfies car and I start to spill the beans. I tell him about the kiss about how it made butterflies climb through my whole body.

"Aye bro that's great news. Are you going to ask him to be your boyfriend?" Alfie says.

"Well we have to go on a date but I could think of worst things." I say blushing at even the thought. 

"Well we are here!" Alfie says as he parks the car. "Have a good day!"

"You sound like my Mum." I say.

"Ok well eat well honey!" Alfie says joking and smiling at me. 

Suddenly Connor I notice Connor behind Alfie. I cough and nod my head so that Alfie will notice Connor. Alfie turns around and his face drops.

"Oh umm hey Con." Alfie says his voice shaking. 

Con raises his eyebrows. And they began to talk.

I walk away into the school not wanting to be apart of this. I walk through the school doors and down the hall I see him. My breath is taken away. He looks Uggggghh amazing he is leaning against the locker talking to Tyler. When he turns to me his blue eyes gleam from down the hall. He waves at me and smiles a big goofy smile.
~~~~
Unfortunately I don't have first period with Caspar. I do have it with Jim so we meet up and go to our class together it's Pre- Calc my least favourite. Connor is in this class as well.. Of course he seems to be in all my classes. On the way in I pass Alfie and give him a big smile. He doesn't smile back but avoids eye contact. When is he going to get over being cool, it's not worth it.

Jim and I play hangman while we don't give a shit what the teacher is talking about. I am way too happy to care about math. Caspar Lee kissed me. He put his lips on my lips. And with that on my mind class seems to go unusually quick.

The class walks out quickly everyone in a hurry to leave math. Surprisingly the teacher is the first out of the class. Maybe he is as bored with math as we are.

Jim and I start walk towards the door when suddenly I feel arms pinning me against the wall.

"Get off him!" Jim yells "I will get a teacher!"

"This will only take a minute. I have been informed of your relationship with Caspar Lee. Break. It. Off. I can't hurt you Joey you're Zoeys brother, but Caspar. Well that's a different story." Connor smirk and then pushes me to the floor.

Him and his friends including Alfie step over me and leave the room.

"Joe!" Jim says helping me up "are you ok!"

"Yeah I am fine." I say dusting myself off.

"What are you going to do?" Jim asks.

"I have no idea." I say.

Time skip after lunch

My eyes sting with tears as I walk away from Caspar.

"Good job." Connor says while he brushed past me.

I know I will be late for class but the tears are now spilling out of my eyes. So I turn into the nearest bath room just to be greeted by the sounds of someone else crying.

"Umm hello are um ok?" I call out uncomfortable

"Joe?" The voice calls

"Troye?" I say back

With that Troye opens the stall a couple days down. He looks heart broken eyes puffy and red hair messy and his smile gone. He comes over to me and hugs me.

"Troye what's wrong?" I say

"I thought he was different. Connor I mean. We did more then study we talked about music and art I thought we where even playing footsie. But then he does this." Troye says In-between sobs.

"What about you?" Troye says breaking the hug. He goes back and sits on the sink counter top and motions for me to do the same. I follow his request.

"We will be late for class." I state

"Broken hearts take precedence over class." Troye says.

Even the words broken heart hurt me. Knowing that's what I'm doing and what's being done to me.

"He kiss me yesterday. It felt amazing like I was complete." I stop when I think I hear a noise "did you hear that?" I ask Troye

"No." Troye says "keep going."

"Well it all made me so happy I never felt like this before. But Connor he threatened Caspar. I don't even know if Caspar likes boys. I can't let him get hurt because of me. But Troye.." The tears start falling down my face "I think I'm falling in.."

Suddenly I notice him standing there. I had been so intent on talking to Troye I hadn't noticed him standing there watching us listening to me.

"Caspar!"