Getting To Know Niall.

I really enjoyed writing this chapter :')

I spent the whole day writing this, adding little bits on when I felt it was needed.

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

Aria and Drake left pretty early this morning, both with huge smiles on their faces.

Weird.

They've been acting weird ever since me and Drake rescued her from his father.

I didn't have time to dwell on it since Niall was coming to pick me up in about an hour for a date. Our first date.

I stood in front of my newly stocked closet, one hand on my hip, the other holding my head up as I tried to actually wake up properly. Nothing seemed to jump out to me as amazing enough to wear on my first date with my mate. Wow, that still sounded weird. Niall Horan was my mate.

With a heavy sigh, I wandered into Aria's bedroom, taking in the messed up floor and bed. Someone was busy last night. I raised my eyebrows as I carefully stepped around all the clothing on her floor, walking towards her closet.

Pulling the doors open, my eyes lit up with a child-like wonder as my eyes scanned over her hundreds of dresses, shirts, jeans and shoes.

I pulled out a pair of light brown jeans, a tan coloured button down blouse, a dark brown belt and a pair of tan boots. The orange collar of the blouse added a bit more colour to the whole outfit.

Once dressed, I ran a brush through my chocolate brown hair and applied minimal make-up.

I stood in front of my full-length mirror, admiring my amazing outfit skills.

Now I just had to wait until he got here.

During the time I spent waiting, I managed to watch Possessed Alpaca about five times, and Ultimate Dog Tease about six times.

Finally, a soft knock sounded on my front door, and I rushed to answer it.

Niall stood at my door, my eyes wandered up his body, taking him in. He wore simple black converse, dark baggy jeans that hung low on his hips, a plain black t-shirt stretched across his chest, underneath a dark blue checkered shirt, which hung open to reveal the t-shirt. A leather jacket and an assortment of dog-tags and spiked bracelets finished of the bad-boy look.

I ended up biting my lip to stop me from launching myself on him, only allowing myself to devour him with my eyes. For the time being anyway.

"Hey." His smooth voice sounded like music to my ears as that one simple word sent small electric jolts through my body.

"Hi." I breathed, failing to control the crazy beating of my heart.

"You ready to go?" He raised an eyebrow, reaching an open hand out for me.

"Yeah." I pulled on a jacket, grabbed my purse and the house keys before leaving the house, locking the door and grabbing Niall's hand.

He led me to his car, opening the passenger door, allowing me to climb in before he rushed over to the drivers side to climb in himself.

He started the car and drove down the road. I had no idea where we were going, and I had a feeling that he wasn't going to tell me, even if I asked.

We continued driving until we were out of town, driving down a little country lane.

"Niall?" I looked away from the front windscreen to look at the blonde haired heart-throb next to me. He mumbled a "yes" for me to continue, "Where are we going?" I raised my eyebrow, quizzically.