Meeting My Best Friend's Mate.

Next chapter for you guys :P Em's POV! Hope you like!

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Emilia's POV -

Tonight I was going to be meeting the famous Drake, or Aria's mate. I still can't believe that she is an Angel! It's so creepy. I know she wouldn't lie to me, and there was no way of faking them wings, but come on! My best friend? An Angel? Here in Lakewood, LA? I don't think so. But GOD! I want it to be true! I'm so confused right now! UGH!!!!

We were only going out to a small restaurant type thing so I didn't really need to dress up. I decided on a pair of white skinny jeans and a pale green, long-sleeved t-shirt. Running down the soft carpeted stairs of Aria's house, I grabbed my bright green hoodie and white converse trainers.

"Ready?" Aria's voice piped up from the kitchen.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I replied with a small smile.

Aria was dressed the opposite of me, in black jeans, an orange t-shirt, with orange converse and hoodie. She shouted goodbye to her parents and her sister before grabbing her car keys.

"Let's go!" She chirped, she seemed happy for someone who was about to introduce her very critical best friend to her mate. Maybe she isn't worrying about this like I am.

We both climbed into her car and drove off to the restaurant, Drake was meeting us there. I glanced over to her ever growing smile on her face, wonder what she's smiling about?

"You okay?" She questioned, a worried look on that pretty little face of hers.

"I'm fine! You know, just finding out that my best friend is an Angel and has a soulmate isn't creepy at all." I muttered back.

"Okay, whatever you say, Em." She replied, looking back out to the road, obviously, like me, seeing the restaurant on the side of the road. How do I know you ask? Well, it's simple, that creepy grin on her face just grew like 10 times bigger. Jesus, will I ever get used to this creepy behaviour?

We pulled up outside the restaurant and Aria literally bolted out of the car and up the steps. I slowly followed after my fruitloop of a best friend, pushing open the door to the small place just as Aria jumped into some guy's arms, hugging him tighter than I've even seen her hug someone before. Wow, she must really be strangling the poor guy, even though he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he had his nose buried in her shoulder and he looked like he was ... SNIFFING HER!!! WHAT THE HELL?! Oh-kay, this is seriously weird! I cleared my throat to get their attention.They both jumped like they'd forgotten I was here or something. Weird peoples.

"Em, this is Drake," Aria began, while Drake stuck out his hand for me to shake "Drake, this is my best friend Emilia." I gripped Drake's hand and gave him a look that clearly said 'Break her heart and I break your face'. He got the message as he flinched slightly.

"Hey, it's great to finally meet you." I said with a smile, hoping I looked convincing, this whole situation was still creepy for me.

"Likewise." Drake replied with what looked like a genuine smile on his lips. He looked at Aria then and they both seemed to go off in their own little world. Are they like this all the time?

We sat down and ordered our food, which took a while to get to us but it was nice food, so that was okay.

After chatting for the whole night with Aria and Drake, I decided that he wasn't all bad, and that maybe I could get used to the guy. Of course I told Aria that he was great and that she could do no wrong with him, but I had to, to make her feel better about tonight.

I got into Aria's car, giving the lovebirds some privacy as they sad goodnight. They barely let go of each other the whole time and they both looked sad to be leaving one another. I felt bad for them, it must be hard, with the connection or whatever.

Aria drove me home and as we hugged goodnight, she gripped my wrist softly, stopping me from getting out of the car.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"What for?" I asked, confused.

"For meeting Drake, I knew that it was all a bit creepy for you and I appreciate you trying your best, so thank you Em." she replied honestly. Wow, my best friend is amazing!

"A, you know I'd do anything for you!" I hugged my best friend again and got out of the car before we both started crying and telling each other how great the other was. Yes, we have done that before!

I walked up my driveway and waved to Aria just as I reached my door. I think maybe I could get used to this Angel nonsense. I smiled to myself as I walked up my laminate flooring stairs.

Once in my room, I kicked off my shoes and grabbed some sweats and a jumper out of my closet. I headed to the bathroom for a nice long shower, thinking about this Drake guy and why he's just suddenly come along.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so Em has met Drake and she thinks there's something iffy about him! Is there? Or is it just her imagination?

Vote/comment/fan

<3