The Return Of Mr And Mrs Moon.

Important Authors note at the end :D

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

It had been about a week since Niall had taken me out on possibly the best date ever, and I honestly couldn't wait to tell my sister about it.

Her and Drake were due to return home any time now, and I couldn't wait. I wanted to tell her everything about the date. How perfect everything was.

And everything Niall implied whilst we were on the date.

I knew he loved me, and I knew we were going to be together forever, but that night, it felt like more. Like we were destined for more.

I grinned to myself as I brushed my long chocolate brown locks, flipping them over my shoulder before standing up and heading downstairs.

"Morning mom." I smiled, wandering into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart." She grinned back, obviously excited.

"Happy that Aria and Drake are back today?" I asked, opening the fridge and pulling out a jug of orange juice.

"Of course, I want my girls to be back together." She replied, wrapping her arms around me in a hug. I laughed and walked over to the cupboard with the glasses in, taking two down and pouring both my mother and I a glass of juice.

"We're never really apart mom." I chuckled, handing her one of the glasses whilst I took a sip from the other.

"I know that, but I mean, like really together." She explained, shrugging her shoulders.

A soft knock sounded at the front door, and my mother frowned at me.

"Well I don't know who it is!" I whisper-yelled, moving towards the front door, my mom close behind me.

"Answer it then." She answered, tapping my shoulder and pointing at the door.

With a discreet sniff, I knew immediately who it was, and a huge grin spread across my face.

"Hey." I whispered as I pulled the door open.

"Hey to you too." Niall whispered back, stepping over the threshold into my house, gently kissing my cheek before greeting my mother.

"I'll leave you two to it." My mom smirked.

I groaned at her, pushing her through the door and back into the kitchen. Grabbing Niall's hand, I pulled him up the stairs into my room.

"I thought you were busy today?" I asked, closing the door behind us.

"I'm never to busy for you." I turned around to find him directly behind me, a smirk pulling at his lips. He rested one hand on my hip, while the other caressed my cheek.

"Oh." I muttered lamely, almost forgetting how to speak with how close we were currently standing.

He pressed his body into mine, pushing me up against the door in the process. Slowly leaning down, he captured my lips in his, kissing me softly.

I felt his tongue slide along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly gave to him. His tongue danced with mine. I pulled back for breath when I heard the front door open.

"Darlings, I'm home!" Aria's voice drifted through the house, making me grin in excitement.

My smile dropped as I looked at Niall, taking in his disappointed look, his slightly pouting lips and the small frown that creased his eyebrows. I reached up, softly smoothing out the creases on his forehead with my index finger.