And The Baby Is...

Nothing to say really.

Except! Read my new story Stole My Heart (One Direction Fanfic) It's a spin-off to SamathaJayne17's story More Than This :D

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aria's POV -

The grin that was plastered on my face just didn't seem to want to go. Drake stood beside me, his hand in mine as we waited for my family by the front door.

"Hurry up guys! I don't want to be late for this!" I yelled up the stairs, causing my parents and sister to all come barreling down the stairs at high speeds.

"Okay, we're ready." My mom announced, grabbing her coat and purse before leaving the house.

My dad grabbed the car keys and we all filed out of the house, and climbed into my dad's car. My hands stayed on the bump, and the grin stayed on my face as we rode to our destination.

"You excited?" Drake whispered in my ear, his hand making its way onto my stomach, resting over mine.

"I can't wait." I grinned, leaning over to kiss him softly on the lips.

"Me neither."

We lapsed into silence after that, just enjoying the ride to the hospital in comfortable silence.

About 10 minutes later, we pulled up in the parking lot of the hospital. My dad parked the car and Natalie all but ran out, almost as excited as I was. Drake climbed out of the car first, reaching out his hand to help me out after  him.

Once I was out, he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close as he guided us towards the entrance.

"Hi, appointment for Aria Moon?" He asked the little old lady behind the desk, giving her a warm, polite smile.

"Ah, yes one moment please." She turned to her computer, typed something then turned back to us. "You're in room 6, just down the hall and to the left." She smiled, pointing us in the right direction.

"Thank you." Drake nodded, moving away from the desk and heading the way the lady had pointed us in.

"You know not all of you can be in the room right?" I asked, turning to face my family.

"I want to be there!" Natalie pouted, crossing her arms over her chest in a child-like manner.

"Well only one of you can. I'm only allowed two people in there with me." My mom opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off. "And no, mom, I'm not getting rid of Drake." Her face dropped as I said that, and we all giggled.

"I think we should let Natalie in." Drake whispered, turning left like the receptionist had told us.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive." He grinned, kissing my temple.

Stopping just outside room 6, Drake knocked on the door, opening it only when he heard a 'come in' from the other side.

"Come on, Nat." I reached for my sister's hand, pulling her in with me.

"Hello, Aria." The doctor, Dr Ash greeted, a small smile on her face.

"Hey, Dr Ash." I smiled back, pushing Natalie further into the room.

"So this is the famous Natalie?" She asked, smirking this time.

"What do you mean, famous?" Natalie scowled, automatically turning back to look at me.

"She's my OB, Nat, we talk a lot." I shrugged.