Flying Without Wings.

OKAY!! 

It's been a while! 

This is like a year before the start of TWAFOWI!! And is some Aria/Natalie time :')

Enjoy, 

Laura-Ann xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aria's POV - 

"Natalie! Come on, you can do this!" I called to my little sister, her blonde head peeking over the edge of the house. 

"I'm scared!" She shouted, tears streaming down her face. 

I sighed, walking over to the ladder, and climbing up beside my sister. Taking her hand in mine, I pulled her up so we were both standing. 

"It's easy, I promise." I stated, gently tugging her towards the very edge of the roof. "You aren't going to die, and it won't hurt." 

"I'm scared." She repeated, gripping my hand tighter. 

"Do you trust me, Nat?" I asked, bending down to be eye level with her. She nodded. "Then trust me when I say, you'll be fine." 

"What if something does happen to me though?" She whispered. 

"I won't let it." 

She considered this for a few seconds before nodding slightly, and turning to face the edge of the roof. 

She took a deep breathe, and muttered a few words of encouragement to herself. With one more breathe, she took a step forward, and jumped off the edge. 

I watched her, fingers crossed that she could do it. A few seconds later, I caught a flash of white, and blonde. A grin spread across my face as I whooped in delight. 

"You did it!" I screamed, jumping up and down on the roof. "You did it, Nat!" 

"I did it!" She yelled back, flying around to land back on the roof. I engulfed her in a hug the minute she landed, ecstatic that she finally did it. 

"I'm so proud of you, Nat!" I kissed her cheek. 

"I flew." She whispered, unbelieving. 

"Yeah, you did. You flew!" 

"I wanna do it again!" She squealed, bouncing up and down. 

"Not yet," I giggled, taking her hand and leading her to the ladder. "We need to tell Mum and Dad."