And Then There Was Me.

Hey Guys!!!

Not much to say today, except check out my other stories!!

Kidnapped By The Love Of My Life and One Little Sin.

I have entered them in the Watty's and could really use the support?!

Thanks!!!

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Emilia's POV -

I sighed as I pulled my car into Aria's driveway. Drake and Aria were now away on their honeymoon so I was stuck with Natalie and Niall for two whole weeks.

My best friend's little sister, and her boyfriend, sounds fun. Note the sarcasm.

I pulled my keys out of the ignition and took a deep breath before opening the door. Locking my car door, I made my way up the driveway, not even bothering to knock on the door as I let myself in.

"Hello?" I yelled, dropping my purse by the front door and hanging my coat up on the rack.

"Em?" Came the muffled reply, I chuckled, making my way to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, Nat, it's me. You busy?"

"No, come on up, I'm in A's room."

Chuckling again, I made my way up the familiar stairs, into the room that I practically grew up in. Sat on the edge of Aria's light pink bed sheets, was Natalie, her sister's walk-in wardrobe wide open, half of the clothes hanging out or scattered along the floor.

"Help me." She whispered, never taking her eyes off of the wardrobe in front of her.

"With what? Disabling the bomb? What is this, The Hunger Games?"

"I need an outfit, and none of my clothes are decent enough. But A always helped me get ready, so I don't know what I'm doing!" She cried, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Calm down," I laughed, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "I'll help you, Nat."

"You will?" She asked, looking at me with hope-filled eyes.

"Yes, I will. Now, will you tell me what I'm finding an outfit for?"

"Niall's taking me out." She whispered, a slight blush forming on her cheeks.

"Ooh, anywhere nice?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"He's taking me out to dinner, then I don't know what we're doing."

"Awww, I bet it's going to be so romantic! You Sparks sisters always get the best ones." I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest childishly.

"You'll find someone, one day, Em." Natalie smiled, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"Please, there's more chance of being struck by lightning." I scoffed, moving back over to my best friend's wardrobe again.

"You have no confidence my dear, Emilia." She sighed, sitting back down on the edge of Aria's bed.

Instead of answering, I walked further into Aria's closet, looking around for something for Natalie to wear.

I pulled out a black high-waisted skirt, a baggy long-sleeved, almost see-through cream shirt, with a white tank top for underneath. Walking over to her accessories and shoes, I pulled out some black clip on braces to attach to the skirt, and a pair of white Doc Martens. Grinning at my selection, I headed back out to where Natalie was waiting.

"Here, put these on." I threw the clothes at her, placing the shoes on the floor by the edge of the bed for when she was ready to put them on.

"Can I at least shower first?" She asked, placing the clothes neatly on the bed before standing up and heading for the bathroom.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair and plopping down on Aria's bed. Looking at her bedside table, I laughed as I saw the picture that was there. In a gold photo-frame, was a picture of me, Aria and Natalie, back when Natalie was about 5, all pulling funny faces at the camera. I remembered back to when that was taken, on the beach the year our parents decided we could go on vacation together.

It was the only sunny day of that week, and we'd decided to go to the beach. Natalie had been driving me and Aria crazy, so we made plans to ditch her with our parents and make a run for the other side of the beach, and some peace. Natalie was only about 5, so she'd asked me and Aria to buy her some ice-cream, which we did. Once she had her ice-cream, she had skipped happily off, monching on it. That was when a few older boys decided that they didn't like Natalie, or her ice-cream, so knocked it out of her hands and onto the sand.

Natalie, only being 5, obviously burst out in tears. Of course, with Natalie being her only sister, Aria went marching up to those boys and gave them an earful, yelling about how they should grow and pair and pick on kids their own size. The boys then decided that they were going to pick on Aria, so she punched the closest one to her in the face, menacingly rubbing her hands together, asking if any of the others wanted that. They all scurried off, of course. After that, we brought Natalie a new ice-cream, and didn't leave her side once for the rest of the holiday.

I personally think that that was when Natalie and Aria really started to get close, but even now, they both insist that they were close before that.

Smiling to myself one more time, I stood up just as Natalie re-entered the room, wrapped in a blue, fluffy bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her head.

"You ready?" I smiled, picking up and brush and advancing on her.

"As long as you're not going to kill me with that thing, yes." She grinned, sitting down on the chair in front of Aria's dressing table.

"You know A will kill you when she finds out you've been using her room right?"

"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her."

I laughed, nodding as I pulled the towel off of Natalie's head and started blow-drying her hair.

Once her hair was perfectly dry, I got to styling it, straightening it to perfection before pulling some up and leaving the rest down. I left her fringe, letting it swoop down the side of her face.

After I finished with her hair, I got started on her make-up. A thin layer of mascara, eye-liner and lipgloss later, and she was ready to get dressed.

 "Go, go." I ushered her back into the bathroom, clothes in hand, to get dressed.

She re-appeared again a few moments later, completely dressed and looking amazing. I nodded at the shoes by the bed. She smiled and slipped them on, lacing them up.

I grinned at my creation, looking at her from head to toe. A small, creeped-out smile broke out on Natalie's face.

"What?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips and shuffling her feet around slightly.

"Nothing, you just look absolutely amazing." I whispered, stepping forward and hugging her.

"Thanks." She stepped back, kissing my cheek and grabbing her purse. "I'll see you later, kay?" She called as she walked down the stairs.

"Sure!" I shouted back, following after her.

After hugging Natalie one more time, I wished her luck on her date and headed back out to my car.

Well, today has been productive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of me and the beautiful Natalie on the side :) she's the one on the left, even though I was on the left when we took the actual picture, my iPod does that sometimes...

Anyway! Next chap is Natalie and Niall's date, then there's only about three or four more chapters before the end!!! So, I'll let you know when I am exactly gonna bring this story to an end, and I will post a chapter at the end about the sequel :P

Vote/Comment/Fan?

<3