Here Comes The Bride.

I know its been too long!!! But I've been working on my other stories!! I'm enetering them in the Watty Awards so if you want to check out One Little Sin and Kidnapped By The Love Of My Life, I'd really appreciate it!!!!!

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

Pulling the last of my curls up, I smiled sweetly at the hair stylist, who shot me a glare in return. Rolling my eyes, I turned around to Emilia, who was holding up her dress in front of her.

"Em, where did you put my dress?" I asked, standing up and heading towards her.

"I laid it out on the bed for you, sweetie." She smiled, taking her dress off the hanger and unzipping it.

"I'm not 7 any more, Em. I'm 17 now, so get used to it." I mumbled, kicking through piles of clothes to get to my bed.

"Its still weird to me, its all still weird to me. The whole angel's thing, you ageing, both you and Aria having mates. What about me, huh? I'm destined to be alone, forever." She sighed, slipping her long, tanned legs through the dress and pulling it up.

After picking up my dress, I pulled the zip up in hers. "I know, doll. But you'll get used to it. I didn't believe it when Aria told me, I was like 6 and I thought she was high." I laughed.

"But its your life now." She smiled, taking my dress from the hanger and handing it to me, zipping it up once it was in place.

"I know, I can't imagine my life not being an Angel, but you know." We both pulled our shoes on and headed towards Aria's room. "A, you ready?" I shouted, knocking lightly on the door.

"One second." Came her muffled reply came from behind the door, before the door swung open. My mom exited the room, a huge smile on her face, despite the tears that were streaming down her cheeks.

I smiled at my sister, who came out of the room a moment later, holding her bouquet of white and red roses over her expanding stomach. A small smile slipped onto her face as she looked at both me and Em, in our matching bridesmaids dresses. We all stood there for a moment, taking in how beautiful my sister looked in her dress.

"You look amazing, A." I whispered, tears in my eyes as I hugged my sister.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She laughed.

"Hey! This is your big day, not mine, okay?" I reminded her, patting her stomach softly.

"Yeah, I know, but you guys still look absolutely amazing." She grinned, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Thanks." Em chirped from behind me, moving around me to hug her best friend.

"No problem." Aria laughed, tears brimming in her eyes.

"You ready?" My dad asked, appearing at the top of the stairs, a knowing smile plastered on his face as he looked at his eldest daughter.

"As I'll ever be." She smiled, reaching for our dad's outstretched hand.

"Let's go get you married then." I looped my arm through Aria's leading her down the stairs as Emilia picked up the train of her dress, stopping the white fabric from getting dirty.

"Yeah, let's." She grinned, gripping my arm tighter.

We made our way out to the white Rolls Royce on the drive.