Telling Emilia Everything.

• Dedicated to Trelishia Hickling

Next chapter, here you go :P

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up on a Monday morning is terrible. I hate it. Don't get me wrong I don't mind school, but does it have to start so early? Why can't they start it at like 12pm? Hmm? Wouldn't that be easier for everyone? Ughhh!

Of course, with my luck, the moment I got out of bed, I remembered I'd left my window open for Drake last night. Now I realise that was a big mistake. It was FREEEZZZZIIINNNGGGGGG! Stupid November weather, humph. As you can probably tell, I don't like the cold, I like the warm, nice weather. The cold was like blades, cutting my skin, and God did I hate it.

I rubbed my arms as I headed towards my en-suite bathroom. I took a nice long, warm shower before combing through my hair and letting it dry naturally. I wrapped a soft white towel tightly around myself before re-entering my room, letting out a small gasp when I spotted Natalie, perched on the end of my bed, stroking Fluffay, my cat. 

Choosing to ignore the little girl playing with MY cat, I walked over to my walk-in wardrobe, browsing for something warm to wear that day. After spending 10 minutes looking at the racks of clothes, still with no luck, I let out a frustrated sigh and plonked down on the bed beside Natalie.

"What's up with you?" she questioned, never taking her eyes off of Fluffay. I glared at the back of my little sister's head, before she turned around, narrowing her eyes slightly.

"There is nothing in that damn closet for me to wear." I complained, like she'd understand, she's just a kid.

 She stood up from my bed, and headed towards my closet. A few minutes later she returned, holding out a pair of white wool leggings, a thick pale blue long jumper and a darker blue scarf. Grabbing the clothes and kissing my amazing little sister on the head, I ran to my bathroom to get changed.

When I came back out, Natalie was still sat on my bed.

"You," I pointed to Natalie, "Are absolutely amazing!" I finished, grinning at the happy child, who by the way had decided to make herself very comfortable on my bed.

"You are welcome." She replied, grinning back, before hopping off of my bed, and skipping down the hallway to her own room.

- Later At School -

Okay, it's now or never. I had decided that I was going to tell Emilia all about my life, beong an Angel, coming from Heaven and even being mated. To Drake. I noticed Em's blonde head near her locker, and started to make a beeline towards her. Plastering a smile on my face before I reached her, so she didn't suspect anything, I tapped my best friend on the shoulder.

She turned around, noticed it was me and a huge smile spread across her face. "Heyy, A!" she chirped, still with that grin on her face.

"Hey, Em, could we talk for just a second?" I questioned.

"Sure, shoot." she replied. Damn, that grin of hers was getting really creepy.

"In private." I mumbled. A look of understanding crossed her face before she turned on her heel and made her way towards an empty classroom.

Closing the door behind us I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what I was about to tell my best friend, or more likely, how I was going to tell her.

"What's up A?" she asked, getting herself comfortable on one of the desks in the front row of the class.

I closed the blind over the window on the door and mind-locked the door (yes I can do that). Emilia shifted uncomfortable, finally realising that this was a serious matter.

"Em, I have somthing really important to tell you, and you have to promise me you will not tell anyone, or I can get into HUGE trouble, okay?"

"Erm, sure, okay. A, you're really started to freak me out now, What's going on?"

I allowed my white wings to expand over my back, spreading out, almost in a stretching motion, before nestling snugly against my back.

Emilia gasped in shock. Her eyes wide with either shock, or fear, I couldn't tell which.

"Em?"

"What the hell are those?" Okay, so she was a bit freaked, that's understandable.

"Emilia, I'm not human. I don't come from Earth, I come from up there." I explained, poiting up towards the sky, or, my home land.

"You're shitting me right? This is all just a big prank! No way are you some...what are you?"

"I'm an Angel, Em. I was sent down, along with my family, for protection."

"So you're whole family are like this?"

"Yes."

"Wow."

I sighed, taking a step towards her, suprisingly, she stayed in her spot.

"Em, I know this is a lot for you to take in and I don't expect you to understand any of this, but I had to tell you. This secret is tearing me up inside."

Her crystal gaze locked onto my grey-blue one.

"I love you no matter what A, you're my best friend!" She cried, before stepping closer to me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I hugged her back tightly, glad that she wasn't totally freaked out by this.

"There's one more thing Em." I pulled away from her slightly to look her in the eye again.

"What is it now?"

"Ihaveamate" I blurted it out so quick that it sounded like one word.

"WHAT?!" She squealed. "Who? What? Where? When?"

"Erm, his name is Drake, he's a Dark Angel. We might on the night of the Halloween party when you were moaning to me about you latest fling." I replied, hopefully answering all of her questions.

"Well," she announced, "I must meet the boy who stole the heart of my best friend, Friday good for you two?"

"Actually Em-" I was cut off.

"Perfect." she clapped her hands together and with a smile, she left the room (after I mind-unlocked it (yeah I can do that too)).

Great. This can NOT go well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so Emilia knows what she is now! Anyone know what might happen when Em meets Drake? Hmm?

Vote/comment/fan

<3