Fighting For Our Lives.

OMG! I absolutely loved writing this chapter :P hopefully its as good as I think it is, but if not, I still L-O-V-E it! :D

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

After discussing the plan with Drake, I set about putting it into action.

Starting with releasing Drake from this cell thingy majiggy.

I focused all of my attention on the lock, imagining the lock turning and the door swinging open in my mind, it took a while, but I got there eventually.

With a little celebratory clap, I pulled the door open fully, allowing Drake to exit without any trouble. He strolled out of the cell like nothing happened, and wrapped me up in a hug.

"Thank you." He whispered, pulling back slightly to look me in the eye.

"What for?" I asked, confusion setting in.

"For coming after me, for coming to save Aria."

"She's my sister," I pulled away completely, turning around so I didn't have to see the love this guy felt for my sister, "Of course I came to save her."

"Still," he started, but he never got the chance to finish his sentence. Footsteps were heard from down the corridor. Drake clamped his hand over my mouth and jumped into the ceiling supports, keeping me close to him, his arm wrapped around my waist.

I mumbled something against Drake's hand, even I'm not sure what it was, but Drake just shushed me, keeping his hand over my mouth.

We both looked down just as a pair of what looked to be guards walked beneath us, talking quietly between themselves. I couldn't hear what was being said, but it must have been important if they were keeping it quiet.

We watched them walk beneath us, turn the corner and continue on in another direction. I felt a cold whoosh of air before my feet were planted firmly on the ground again. I mumbled a quick "thanks" to Drake, before turning around and walking in the opposite direction to the guards.

Time to save my sister, once and for all.

- Aria's POV -

I sat alone in the cell, waiting for the time to come.

The time for me to die.

I knew it was coming, it was inevitable, but I couldn't imagine dying with telling my sister how much she annoyed me, or hugging my parents one last time.

Or telling Drake I loved him.

It just didn't seem fair. We'd only been together a few weeks, and I only realised how much he meant to me when all of this happened. I've never felt this way about anyone before and Drake's dad is going to take that away from me.

I just wanted to be with him. To make sure he knew how I felt about him. How I will always feel about him. It actually hurt to be away from him.

At that moment, Lucifer came strolling in the room, followed by a little group of followers, all here to watch me die.

They won't get the satisfaction.

The doors to my cell were ripped open and one of Lucifer's men stood there, smirking at me menacingly. I glared back at the ugly bald dude and stuck my tongue out at him. He looked shocked for about a second before he re composed himself and walked carefully over to me. Just to freak him out a little, when he reached his out towards me, I snapped for his hand, latching on the index finger and thrashing around a bit.