I Don't Know What To Believe.

Next chap :D

Feels a little short, but I'm not so sure.

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Niall's POV -

I crouched on a roof, looking down at the poor unfortunate humans below me, unaware of my presence.

I carefully picked out my prey, blocking every other thought out as I zeroed in on the pale young girl walking the streets alone.

Waiting until the girl wandered off alone, away from any other form of life.

Jumping across the rooftops, landing on a building just beside the street she was walking along.

A menacing smile crept onto my lips as I prepared to jump.

A gush of wind swept passed me, knocking me back onto the roof.

I turned around, my posture tense as I prepared for any attack that would be coming my way.

Stood on the opposite side of the building, wings spread out behind her, was Aria, grey-blue eyes red with anger.

"Why are you hurting my sister?" She growled, stepping down from the edge, the white dress she wore dancing around her thighs as she did. Her feet were enclosed in a pair of white ballet flats, and she looked like the perfect Angel. Well, until you saw her eyes.

"I'm not the one hurting her!" I stepped towards her, aware of her powers and not trusting her at this moment in time to not hurt me.

"Its clear you are! You're the one breaking her heart!" I watched as her eyes filled with tears.

"Aria," I stepped towards her, intending on hugging her. A dark crimson flame separated us, burning the top of the building a dark ebony.

"Don't come near me!" She shouted, her eyes turning completely red again.

"Okay, sorry." I mumbled, lifting my hands up and stepping away from the dark line on the rooftop.

"Don't hurt my sister. I swear to God, hurt her one more time and I'll kill you." She spat, her eyes narrowing her eyes at me. "Now listen, Vampy, and listen good. You're going to go to Natalie, and you're going to apologise. You're going to do whatever you have to do to make her forgive you. Got it?"

"Got it." I mumbled, looking away from her eyes.

"Good." She whispered, crouching down, pushing herself up of the roof and flying off. "Oh, and one more thing. Why didn't you do it?"

"Do what?" I raised an eyebrow at her, confused.

"Kill me."

"I couldn't do that to you. I saw in your mind what you had. Your mate, the baby. Natalie." I looked away, embarrassed.

"Thanks." She smiled slightly, her eyes changing back to the natural colour.

I turned back to face the street, noticing that my prey was gone.

Great, just great.

- Natalie's POV -

I rolled over onto my side. Bad idea. I had forgotten I was on the couch until I had fallen off.

I lay face-planted on the floor, arms either side of my head and one leg still on the couch.

"Aria!" I bellowed, the sound muffled from the soft cream carpet beneath me. "Emilia!"

The sound of two sets of feet pounding down the stairs told me that they had heard me.

"Wassup?" Aria asked, plopping down on the couch, resting her feet on my back.

"A little help please?" I kicked my feet around, throwing a mini tantrum like the seven-year-old me would have done.

"Okay, fine!" They both stood up, each gripping hold of one arm, and hauling me up.

"Ouch!" I yelped as they set me carefully on my feet.

"As if that hurt!" Emilia burst out, placing her hands on her hips and narrowing her eyes at me.

"So...what's your point?" I narrowed my eyes back at her.

"You seem to be feeling better." Aria spoke up from the couch, hand resting on her stomach, a small smile on her lips.

I looked down at my sister, flopping down to the right of her as Emi flopped to her left.

"No point dwelling on the past." I mumbled, playing with a loose thread on my shirt.

"He isn't your past though, Nat." Aria gripped onto my shoulders, shaking me angrily.

"Well, do you see him here?" I gestured around us, to the otherwise empty room. "Nope." I popped the 'p', sitting back and crossing my arms across my chest.

"He will be here." She muttered under her breath.

"I'm sorry," I leaned closer to her, cupping my hand around my ear. "What now?"

"I went to see him last night." She whispered, trying to sink into the couch.

"Tell me you didn't do the whole Angel thing on him?!" I gasped, face-palming myself.

"White dress and all." She smiled smugly, placing both hands on her stomach.

"Aria!" I groaned, facing her completely.

"What! He's going to do everything in his power to make it up to you! You should be thanking me, missy!" She stood up, hands on hips.

"I'll thank you when he gets here." I grumbled, pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine, whatever." She mumbled, flopping back down.

I smiled smugly at her, my thoughts drifting over to Niall.

Would he call me?

These days, I don't know what to believe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still feels short "/

Anyway!

Vote/Comment/Fan?

<3