Meeting One Direction.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE PEOPLE!

Though I'd upload for you, as my little crimbo gift to those amazing people who read this :P

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

EEEEP!!!!!

Tonight is THE night! I'm going to see One Direction tonight and I absolutely can't wait!

I've screamed about 4 times already, too excited.

Running around my room, I searched for the perfect thing to wear, before realising that all of my 7-year-old clothes were still in here.

Face-palm!

"ARIA!" I screamed, running into her room, planning to steal her clothes. Just as I reached her door, she ripped it open, keeping it at arms length as she leaned against the door frame.

"Yeah?" She looked at me with raised eyebrows and tired eyes.

"What? No Drake this morning?" I pushed passed her, walking to her closet and searching through her clothes trying to find something to wear tonight.

"Uh? No, he left early, something about needing to get clothes, I don't know." She rubbed her hand through her brown locks, slumping down on the edge of her bed.

"Oh, okay. He's still coming tonight though right?" I shouted from deep inside her closet.

"Yeah, of course." She mumbled, still sat on her bed.

"GOTCHA!" I screamed in accomplishment, running out of her closet with a red dress in my right hand, with black shoes, matching bag and belt in the other.

"Stealing my clothes?" Aria was now lying on her bed, an arm flung over her eyes.

"Well, none of mine fit, and mum and dad still need to buy me new clothes!"

"Oh whatever!"

I walked out of my sisters room, walking back into mine and carefully placing my outfit on my bed, making sure to not crease the dress.

It was only about 10 in the morning, but I wanted to start getting ready!

I stood in front of my full length mirror, pressing the button on the remote in my hand to start playing my One Direction CD. I picked up a brush, using it as a microphone as I sang along to my favourite band.

I quickly got dressed in some casual clothes and strolled back to Aria's room, hoping we could do something today before the concert.

When I walked in, she was up and dressed, dancing around her room to McFly.

"I'm making a list of things that I've missed whenever we're far apart," she sang, surprisingly in tune. "The way that you kiss the touch of your lips I'm telling you from the heart!"

"Hey!" I shouted over the loud music, trying to get my sister to hear me.

"Oh, hey." She turned the music down, still brushing her hair.

"Wanna do something today? Aside from the concert tonight." I questioned, adding the concert bit when she opened her mouth to speak.

"Hmm, what did you have planned?"

"I don't know, that's why I was asking you!" I sat down heavily on her bed, palming my forehead.

"Well, we could go shopping, you know, get you some of your own clothes that actually fit you." She scowled at me, hinting that she didn't want me to borrow her clothes anymore.