Just Leave Me Alone Niall.

Latest chapter for you!

I'm trying to extend this story a little more cus I already have the sequel sorta planned in my head, so yeah, but I don't want to finish writing this one yet, I really enjoy writing this one still :)

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

I tapped my finger on the top of the lid on my take-away cup of coffee, looking anxiously out of the window, waiting for Niall. I was starting to get weird looks from people as I constantly checked my iPhone, counting every minute he was late.

I finally saw the top of his blonde head walking towards the cafe door, the bell ringing as he carefully pushed the door open and headed towards me. I swear I heard every female in the small cafe swoon as Niall swerved through the tables and chairs, eyes locked on mine the whole time.

"Hey." He sat down opposite me, reaching out to stop me from my continuous tapping.

"Hey," I breathed, removing my hand from his grasp and looking down. "We need to talk."

"What's going on?" He raised an eyebrow at me, eyes narrowing slightly.

"Not here." I gestured for the waitress to come over, ordering Niall a take-away coffee, before leaving the comfort of the small family cafe.

Getting into Aria's car, I waited until Niall was buckled in before starting the car and driving off towards my house. The ride was relatively quiet, only the radio and small-talk filling the small area we were currently confined in.

Once we arrived at my house, we got out of the car and walked up the driveway in silence. I unlocked the door, walking in before Niall did, checking in the living room to find no one there.

"Hello?!" I bellowed from the bottom of the stairs. "Anyone home?"

"Hey, Nat!" I looked up the stairs to see Emilia, green face mask slapped carelessly on her face, hair pulled into a messy bun on the top of her head. She waddled carefully down the stairs, trying to walk in the toe seperaters on her feet. "What you doing home so soon?" She wrapped her pyjama clad arms around my neck, hugging me briefly.

"Erm, me and Niall need to talk." I stepped back from my sister's best friend, a small smile on my face. I glanced quickly at Niall, who looked incredibly uncomfortable.

"Oh! Want me to leave you to it?" She asked, pointing over her right shoulder with her left hand up the stairs, probably meaning going back to Aria's room.

"Thanks Em." I smiled a little more, patting her arm lightly as she waved bye to us before heading carefully back up the stairs. I watched her go, making sure she was safely in Aria's room before turning round to face Niall once more, confused looks on both of our faces.

- Emilia's POV -

I closed Aria's door loudly, making sure Natalie knew I wasn't eavesdropping on her conversation. Aria looked at me confused, nail brush halfway to her hand as she painted her long nails a bright, vibrant red.

"Natalie's home." I whispered, tip-toeing over to the bed, sticking my feet out in front of me as I sat down, admiring my toes. The tiny silver butterflies sparkled on each toe as I moved them in the light.

"She speaking to Niall?" Her gaze returned back to her nails, swiping the brush over her middle fingernail, dipping the brush back in the pot before painting the next nail.