Me, My Little Sister, And A Whole Load To Do.

Okay, a few things to say,

First, I want to thank all of the people who have been reading my story, it means a hell of a lot!

Second, you should totally check out my amazing little cousins book, It's called 'Life was perfect....Untill that one little accident happened.....' I suggest you go read it, it's only got one part, but from what she has told me, it sounds AH-MAZE-ING!!!!

Third, Fan Nataluu, I have just metioned her story and she is the little cousin (also the little sister in my story so yeah:P) So get reading her story! I will gives you cookies? :P

Finally, read my other story, 'Before I Die...' it might not be as good as this one, but it's just something I came up with so I'm writng it!

SO! Read Nataluu's book, and my other book, got it? Good! Now read my next chapter :P

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we had dinner with Emilia, Drake had to go again. Sorting out some business apparently. God I miss him. Guess I'm spending the day with Natalie again. It's always fun with my little sister, she never realises how funny she is, she'll just do stuff and I'll laugh, then she'll frown and ask what's so funny.  I decided that she was the funniest 7-year-old and I couldn't live without her craziness.

I got out of bed, still in my pyjamas and walked quietly to my sisters room. I gently pushed the door open, and when I saw she was still asleep, decided to tickle her until she woke up. Poor, innocent, sleeping child, doesn't know what's gonna happen to her. I do though, and for her, it ain't gonna be pretty!

Sneaking ever so ninja like across the room, I whispered "Natalie" every so often, to make sure she was still asleep, thankfully, she was. When I made it acroos the room to her queen-sized bed, I gripped hold of her tiny waist and started tickling. She woke up immediately in fits of giggles.

"Aria!........Get...........................OFF!" She managed to get out between her giggles.

"Say you'll spend the day with your amazing sister and you have a deal!" I grinned, this was fun!

"O...kay!" She gasped, i released her "I'll spend the day with you! Jesus, that was one way to get me up." She stuck out her bottom lip and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Awwww, you are so adorable when you're trying to be angry!" I gushed, smiling down at the little mini-me on the bed. She uncrossed her arms and sucked her bottom lip back in.

"I'm not adorable." she stated. I grinned again, knowing I was getting on her nerves. I ruffled her hair and picked her up, swinging her over my shoulder. She then decided to squeal, right down my ear!

"Listen you crazy child! You are related to me, of course you are adorable!" i heard her sigh from behind me, then she settled herself into a more comfortable position. I carried her down into the front room, set her down on the sofa and went into the kitchen to make pancakes, yes, again with the pancakes! We always have pancakes when it's just me and Nuts. Fact.

 I turned on the Wii and we played a few rounds of bowling, while eating our food. We then stood up and played Just Dance 3, yeah, we are that cool. We soon got bored, though, so we decided to turn on the PS3 so we could play Disney Universe. Yeah, I enjoyed it as much as she did! I love Disney! The Disney films were some legendary films! And now them have them all together, in one game! How can life get any better?!

We played on games for the rest of the day, until we decided to watch Finding Nemo, one of many great Disney films. We ate popcorn and laughed along with the movie. I don't know what time we fell asleep, but I do know that when I woke up, it was 12am and Natalie was lying on top of my arms. Instead of waking her and taking her to bed, I decided that we would spend the night down here. I grabbed the blanket that we kept on the sofa for times like this and wrapped in around my sleeping sister's shoulders.

"Goodnight, Aria." She mumbled, snuggling closer into my arm.

I bent down slightly and kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight, Munchkin." I whispered back, and with that, I fell back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEEDED TO DO A CHAPTER WITH NATALIE IN IT!!!!!!! I know that Drake isn't in this one, but I might do his POV Next? What do you guys think? Yeah? No?

Remember what I said at the beginning! Get reading those books darlings!!!

Vote/Comment/Fan

<3