Baby Shopping For Baby Corey.

Okay, only like 3 more chapters left of this now!!!

Support OLS, KBTLOML and MTT in the Watty's. SamanthaJayne17 and I could really use the support guys!!

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Aria's POV -

*About a month later*

"Drake, we should have gotten all this stuff before!" I whined, climbing into the passenger seat of the car.

"I know we should have, but we didn't." He replied.

"Why didn't we?" I asked, fastening the seat belt around my growing stomach.

"I don't know." He chuckled, pulling out of the driveway behind Niall's car.

"Well then." I sighed.

After about half an hour, we pulled up outside the mall.

"You ready to spend a hell of a lot then, Mr Moon?" I asked, climbing out of the car with Drake's help.

"Not really, but I have no choice do I?" He laughed, lacing his fingers with mine, and guiding us towards the entrance of the mall, where Natalie and Niall were waiting for us.

"Nope." I giggled, almost skipping beside him.

"You two ready?" Natalie asked, a smirk on her lips.

"Yeah, of course." I smirked back.

"Let's go then." Niall grinned.

The four of us walked into the mall, stopping briefly to look around before Natalie and I noticed a small baby shop just to the right of us.

Natalie and I exchanged a look, nodded and headed in the direction of the shop.

"Hey!" Drake shouted after us.

"Yes, baby?" I answered, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"There." Natalie smiled, pointing at the shop.

"Okay, we'll be over here." Drake said, lightly punching Niall's arm, causing him to nod.

Natalie and I shook our heads at them, continuing on our way to the store.

"Awww." We both gushed as we entered the adorable baby store.

"This place is so cute!" I squealed, rushing over to a little blue two-piece jumper and jeans set.

"Yes, it really is." Natalie whispered, gazing down at a little pink dress.

"Is someone getting broody?" I smirked, standing behind Natalie.

"No, you know I don't want kids. Yet." She mumbled, a small smile on her lips.

"You so want a baby!" I grinned, hugging my little sister.

"Maybe I do, but not yet. I want to leave it a while, but I am ready."

"That's great sweetie, just talk about it with Niall first. Don't do what Drake and I did." I laughed, shaking my head.

"But you guys are so happy about this baby." She stated, confused.

"Yeah, but it was still a surprise. We didn't think we'd be having kids for a while, then I got pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change anything, but I wished it had happened differently."