Saving My Sister.

Next chap :P thought I'd give you something more, so you don't hate me :(

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

Flying through the clouds felt so natural. It made me feel free, the feeling was indescribable.

Whether I was trying to save my sister or not, I couldn't help but think how amazing this felt, flying, without a care in the world.

I continued flying for miles, until I reached a dark building, just on the outskirts of town. Weird, I've never seen this place before. I started to slowly swoop down towards the roof of the building, landing gracefully on my toes before flattening my feet and tip-toeing along the roof.

I walked around on the top of the creepy building before I noticed a door, nestled between two pillars, hidden from view. The door was the same colour as the bricks of the roof, a deep black/grey colour. How depressing are these people?

I gripped the loop handle on the edge of the door and tugged, pulling it open, before I peaked down to see if anyone was there. The coast was clear. I carefully lowered myself down through the small space and landed gently on my feet inside the building.

The walls were coated in dark grey paint with black skirting boards. Along the walls, large frames held paintings of different scenes, most to do with death, but some of just people who I assumed were Drake's ancestors. Wow, this is like one of them old fashioned houses, where its huge and to show off they hang portraits of old dead people everywhere.

Nice one.

Walking down the dull corridors, I kept looking around, making sure I wasn't being followed. When I was positive that no one was going to jump out and fly kick me to the ground, I smiled and continued on with my head held high.

If I was gonna do this, I was gonna do this right.

Turning a corner, I stopped myself from nearly running into a bunch of vamp-wolves-demons whatever the hell they are! I ducked back around the corner and pressed my whole body as close to the wall as angely possible. The creatures walked straight passed me, didn't even acknowledge that I was there, well, how rud-wait! I didn't want they to see me did I?

I checked around the corner this time before stealthily making my way from my hiding spot to the other end of the corridor. Yes, this is stealth when I'm wearing a bright purple hoodie. Nice one Natalie. I internally faced-palmed myself and continued walking.

I turned the corner onto a whole different corridor, this one painted a deep blue colour, with the same black skirtings and freaky paintings. This place was seriously starting to creep me out a little now.

Pressing myself against the wall, I ninja'd along the wall, trying desperately yo blend in with my colourful choice of clothes on the dark walls. Not the best thing ever, I totally didn't work, but it was worth a shot right?

I kept turning corners and running down crazy long corridors for a good 20 minutes longer. This place was huge! This better be the place, otherwise I'm totally screwed.

"...put him in there, keep him locked up." A deep voice grumbled, followed by a low growl and a few not so nice words being flung at the speaker.

Peering silently round the corner, I caught a glimpse of golden eyes before the disappeared behind thick iron bars. Was that Drake? No! That must mean that the man there is his father. But, why would he do that? Especially to his own son? It didn't make any sense. No of this made any sense.

The man who spoke, the one who I assumed was this Lucifer Montegomory, and his little minions walked away from Drake's cell, chuckling to themselves. Weirdos.

The minute they left, I darted from my spot against the wall, and stood in front of the cell with a big grin on my face. He looked at me confused, before shock covered his face.

"Natalie? Is that you?" He spoke carefully, unsure on what was going on.

"Yes! Its me! Back and in the flash, just 10 years older! How to I look?" I questioned, twirling around at the end, giving him a chance to get a look all round.

"You look just like your sister." He whispered, tears forming in his golden eyes. He is not gonna cry on me! No way in hell!

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I raised my eyebrow questioningly, giving him a serious look at the same time so he knew that I wanted a straight answer.

"Good. Definitely a good thing." He smiled a genuine smile. Aww! He must really love my sister! I camt wait to meet my special someone. A goofy grin spread across my face at the thought.

"Okay, now that that's settled, we need a plan!" I chirped, lightly clapping my hands together in anticipation. The small smile that had appeared on Drake's face at the mention of my sister slowly disappeared. "What's wrong?"

"There's nothing we can do." He sighed, defeated. No way in hell is he giving up on my sister! No way am I going to let him give up of the love of his life, the girl of his dreams, the Bella to his Edward, the peanut butter to his jelly, the left to his right!

He loves her too much to let her go that easily, and he's gonna prove that whether he likes it or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully next chap will be the amazing scene I've had in mind for a while :P

Vote/comment/fan?