There's No Explanation For Any Of This.

Okay, next chapter. Anyone think they know what Drake is? My friend Samantha (Samanthajayne17) thinks he a werewolf, but no, he isn't a wolf. :D

Anyways, On with the chapter!!!

Laura-Ann x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and a serious pain in my lower stomach. When I sat up my head started to spin and the white walls of my room wouldn't stay still. I lifted my black vest top to rub my stomach, flinching from the pain that shot through my body when I did. Lifting my top a little more, I inspected my stomach. I gasped. Along the whole base of my stomach was a complete black tattoo, twisting and twirling in all directions to create an unusual pattern.

That son of a beehive did this to me! The kiss... he marked me with that kiss! Oh! It's on like Donkey Kong now bitch! The motherfudging hot piece of ass. WHATT?? What the fudge has he done to me?! Ugh! I'm gonna kis-NO! KILL! I'm going to kill him! Jesus, why me?

"Morning" came that all too familiar voice, from the other side of my room, near my window. Yeah, okay, he scared me, but I tried, and failed, not to show it.

I slowly turned to face him, soaking him up with my eyes. Today he was wearing a pair of dark wash jeans that hung low on his waist, a plain black t-shirt that hugged his abs nicely, hmmmm abs, a red hoodie sat unfastened on his shoulders, and a pair of bright red converse, the exact shade of his hoodie, weird. Basically, he looked good enough to eat, and here I am in paint splattered trackies and a vest top covered in holes.

"What the hell are you doing here dickwad?" I questioned, in the calmest voice I could muster up. A small smile made its way across his lips, making me want to smile too. No smile for him, remember what he did to you!

"Now, now, Princess, no need to be rude" he replied, his tone laced with amusement.

"Why are you saying Princess like it's some kind of title or something?" I questioned, confusion clear in my voice. Drake chuckled, a deep and very loud chuckle. "What the hell are you laughing at?! And keep it down, you'll wake the whole neighbourhood up at this rate!"

He turned his liquid gold gaze onto me and smiled, his laughing dying down. His smile warmed my heart a little. Oh sweet baby Jesus, what is this loser dong to me?

"Oh, darling, you dont have a clue do you?" I shook my head, no. He continued, "Sweetheart, do you have any idea who you are?" I shook my head again. "Oh, Aria, you are a very important person, almost as important as me, but not quite." He smirked " You're important to both my people, and to your's, and one day we'll have you back where you belong"

I blinked, confused. What does he mean, back where I belong?

 "What the hell are you talking about Drake?" I asked, still trying to put the pieces together in my head. Nope, still made no sense to me.

Drake opened his mouth to reply, but we both stopped dead in our tracks when the faint sound of Natalie singing One Direction's 'What Makes You Beautiful' came underneath my door. Crap. My little sister can't see Drake here! She'll blab to mom and dad, unless I bribe her with some One Direction stuff. Yes, my 7-year0old sister LOVES One Direction, especially Niall Horan, says she's gonna marry Niall one day and move to Ireland with him. ANYWAY! Time to get Drake out of my room.

"You need to get out of here, if my little sister sees you, who knows what she'll do, the evil little minx" I blurted, trying to make him see the urgency of the situation. My gaze flicked back to the door, where the sound of Natalie's singing was getting louder and louder as she skipped (she never walsk) down the hallway. "Drake hur-" I turned around and realised that he wasn't even there. Where the hell did he go?

I fliped back my covers and swung my legs over the side of my bed, looking everywhere trying to find Drake. A soft knock sounded on my door. Crap. Where the hell is he?

"Just a second!" I called out, spinning in  complete circle on the spot, then back around again. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

'Just answer your door'

I jumped, startled that his voice was in my head again. How does he do that?

'Where the hell are you? How did you get out of my room so quick?' i thought, hoping that he could hear me.

'I'm in the tree, outside your window. Now just answer the damn door' he snapped.

'Wow, someone's cranky' I retorted, mentally sticking my tongue out at him.

'It's the effects of being away from you.' He replied 'So mature by the way' Awesome, he saw me stick my tongue out. Wait a second! I am so mature, I'll show him.

I made my way to my door, tripping over clothes on my way. This is why I don't let Emilia get ready for parties here, she always makes my room look like a tip.

I scooped up some of the clothes ad piled them into my laundry basket. I flung open my door and looked down to see Naalie, sat outside my room, clutching her favourite toy rabbit, with bright green headphones in. Yes, my parents are like uber rich, so we live in a 'mansion' and even my little sister is up to date with all the gadgets.

I motioned for her to take one of the headphones out, so I didn't have to shout.

"Listening to One Direction?" I asked, leaning against my door frame. She nodded mutley. "Oh-kay then. What did you want Nuts? I'm sort of busy"

"Oh yeah! Can you drive me and Lucy to Kaitlin's birthday party later? Mom and dad are busy. Please, please, PLEASE?" She widened her eyes slightly and stuck out her bottom lip. Stupid puppy-dog face.

"Fine!" I sighed "But you two owe me, big time"

"Yeah, I know!" She stood up and flung her arms around my waist "Thank you! your'e the best sister in the whole wide world!" she said, giving me a big goofy grin.

I grinned back. "What time is the party?" I questioned, heading back inside my room to search for my phone.

"Well..." She began "We have like a half hour to get there, it starts at four"

I finally found my phone and checked the time. 3:30pm. NO WAY! I slept all day!

"Give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready!" I shouted to Natalie, noticing she was walking out of my room, in the direction of the stairs.

I chucked on a pair of grey skinny jeans, pink converse, my favourite pink t-shirt that said 'Rock On' with a turtle that had a rock on top of it on, and an oversized pink hoodie, yeah I lie pink, so what?

I grabbed my phone and my car keys before I left my room to go chaperone my little sister and her best friend all afternoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okayy, so thats the chapter. I, personally think this whole story is crap but my friends think otherwise, so thats why I'm still writing it. :D

Vote/comment/fan if you liked

<3