The Last One.

• Dedicated to To Anyone Who Has Ever Read This Story!!

Okayy, guys, this is it. This is the end. 

I will post an A/N after this, explaining about the sequel, but until then, I just want to thank you all for reading this story. 

For the inspiration you've all given me. 

The cover for the sequel is right over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Special Thanks To : 

Natalie (Nataluu) - For being the reason I update this story, the reason that this story is what it is and for being my #1 fan! I love you bubba!! <3 

Samantha (SamanthaJayne_x) - For supporting this story right from the beginning, and for getting people to read it! I love you, babygirl!! 

And finally, Sarah (WeRWhoWeR) - For being my best friend, and the whole reason I started writing this story in the first place. Don't know what I'd do without you, gay ;P I love you!! 

And now, without further ado, the final chapter of Today Was A Fairytale...Or Was It? 

Enjoy, 

Laura-Ann xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Natalie's POV -

"Aww, you guys, he's so cute!" I cooed, cradling my nephew in my arms. His bright grey eyes stared back up at me, young and innocent. 

"Thank you." Aria smiled, leaning her head on Drake's shoulder. 

"Where is my grandson?" A voice shouted from down the hall, causing us all to turn around to face the door. A few seconds later, our parents burst through, huge grins plastered onto their faces. 

"Hey mom, dad, he's here, calm down." I giggled, turning around to show Corey to them. 

"Hand him over, then Nat." Mom demanded, a frown creasing her eyebrows. 

"Fine, here." I chuckled, gently placing Corey in his grandmother's arms. 

"Aw, there you are baby." She cooed, stroking his cheek tenderly. 

"Okay, now mom and dad are here, Niall and I are gonna get going. Need anything from home?" I asked, hugging the new parents goodbye. 

"We forgot the blanket that his Auntie Natalie brought for him, it's in the nursery." Aria answered, kissing my cheek. 

"I'm on it." I kissed both my parent's cheeks, then Corey's forehead. 

"Bye guys." Niall called over his shoulder, grabbing my hand and tugging along to the car. 

"I can't believe my sister is a mother." I chuckled, climbing into the car beside Niall. 

"I can't believe that you've only just worked that one out." Niall teased, pulling out of the car park. 

"Shut up." I grumbled. 

"I love you, Natalie Sparks." He grinned, turning the car round the corner. 

"I love you too, Niall Horan." I sighed, letting a smile slip onto my lips. 

"That's good." He chuckled a few minutes later, pulling into our driveway. 

"You know I do." I climbed out of the car, fishing my house keys from my back pocket. 

We walked towards the front door, hand-in-hand. 

"Erm, Nat?" Niall asked, pulling me slightly behind him. 

"Yeah, what's up?" 

"Why is your front door open?" I looked towards the door, and sure enough, it was ajar. 

"I have no idea." I whispered, gingerly taking steps towards the front door. 

"Stay behind me." Niall growled, blocking me from moving past him on either side of his body. I sighed, but listened, not wanting to worry him. 

We walked through the door, and Niall disappeared up the stairs, warning me to stay by the door. I folded my arms across my chest, looking around the hallway and the section of the living I could see for any clues on who had been here. 

I noticed a small, cream square of card on the coffee table in the living room. Glancing up the stairs, I decided to risk it, and walked towards the table, swiping the card up and unfolding it. 

On the inside, was a letter, written in cursive writing. I eyed the letter, cautious to who could have written it, and why. 

Niall came down the stairs then, noticed that I wasn't at the door, and panicked. 

"Babe, I'm in here." I called. He appeared in the doorway. "Whoever was in the house, they left us a note." 

I began to read the letter out loud. 

Dear Natalie and Niall, 

Don't think just because you haven't seen or heard from me in a while that I'm gone, Niall Horan. I will be back. I promised you that I would, and that promise is about to become reality.

I know all about the two of you, the secrets you keep from each other. You can't hide anything ffrom me. 

I've been watching and waiting just for one of you to slip up, but it seems like it's up to me to end this. Remember that summer Niall, you remember? When everything was perfect? Well your life will never be like that again. 

And poor, innocent Natalie. I know all about your life before Niall, everything he doesn't know, I do. If you want me to keep this a secret, then be a good little girl and play along, alright? 

As long as you do what I say, no one will get hurt. 

I'd watch your backs if I were you, because I'm not only coming for you, Niall Horan, I will come for everyone you love the most. Everyone you hold close to your heart will disappear. And there is nothing you can do about it. 

- A x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there we have it, I love you guys! 

Vote/Comment/Fan? 

Peace And Love!! 

<3