Whatever Happened To Family Coming First?

Next chapter for you amazing people's. Hopefully this chapter is more interesting than the last lot.

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Drake's POV -

I was still fuming after meeting that Anthony guy. He used to date the girl I was gonna spend the rest of my existence with. He kissed her before I did, she gave him that look of pure innocence before me! I can't believe this!

I can't exactly blame Aria, I mean, we didn't know each other back then and she didn't even know she would be getting a mate at that time. Poor girl. Look how far she's come. Thinking about her made a grin creep it's way onto my face. I chuckled to myself, still making my way to my meeting with my father.

He was trying to find a way to stop those Angel's from taking Aria as their Queen, and away from me. I love her too much to give her up that easily. I can't let her slip through my fingers like that. I can't and I won't.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I looked around and realised I was in my dad's office. I looked over towards his desk, and there he was, sat watching me intently, saying nothing, but saying a lot.

I cleared my throat, attempting to stop his staring, thankfully it worked, he blinked a couple of times before his cold gaze locked on mine. I felt a wave of hatred for this man, the man who raised me. The man who killed my mother.

"You wanted to see me about this situation, did you not?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow and leaning back in his chair.

"Yes, I did. I wanted to know if you have had any ideas, father." I spat out, hating that I had to rely on this scumbag to keep my mate.

"Oh yes, your mate," he spoke the word like it was poison, God, I wanna rip his head off so bad! "Yes, son, we have sorted out your little...situation." He finished with a smile.

"What do you mean you've sorted it out? What have you done to her?" He yelled, getting right up in my fathers face, not caring about what he would do to me, only thinking about Aria's safety.

"Drake, calm down, the girl is safe-" I cut him off.

"Her name is Aria." I growled, threateningly. "And if she's safe, we is she? Hmmm?"

My father didn't even bother to answer, just turned around to the television perched on the wall behind him, picked up the remote and turned it on. At first, the screen was blurry and nothing could be seen. Then, as the camera became more focused, my eyes landed on a smalle figure in the middle of a dark room.

Her chocolate brown hair fell over her shoulders in waves, tumbling down to almost touch the floor. I watched as the girl sat up straight, and shuffled over to the wall, pressing herself against it as someone entered the room. There was a bit of mumbling before the girl raised her head, revealing her grey-blue eyes.

My heart clenched in my chest.

Aria.

- Natalie's POV -

"Aria!!!!" I shouted up the stairs for like the millionth time, where is she?

"Natalie, honey, where's your sister?" My mom asked, joining me at the bottom of the stairs. I look up at her with wide-eyes.

"I don't know Mom, she was here 10 minutes ago." I replied, making my way up the stairs to look for my sister, she couldn't have gotten far right? That's what they always say in movies, then it turns out that the person has been kidnapped or something!

I reached the top of the stairs and started making my way over to Aria's room. Her bedroom door was slightly open, so I peeked in. No sign of her. Entering the room fully, I made my way over to her walk-in wadrobe, she's always falling asleep in there.

Again, no sign of her. This is really weird. Drake left about half an hour ago so she wouldn't have gone with him. She only needed to fetch a jumper because she was cold. Shrugging, I walked over to her en-suite bathroom, knocking on the white wooden door in case she was in there. No answer. I pulled open the door and there was no one there but Fluffy, Aria's cat. I scopped her up and walked out of the bathroom.

I decided that I'd go tell mom and dad that Aria wasn't in her room, when I noticed her balcony doors were open and the curtains were blowing like crazy in the wind. She never opens her  balcony doors unless it's summer, and last time I checked, it was November.

Catiously waslking over to the doors, clutching Fluffy to my chest for comfort, I noticed that some of the things on the drawers beside the doors had been knocked off, some of the things to heavy to be knocked off by the wind. Was there a struggle in here? Has Aria been kidnapped?

Walking out into the chilly November air, I noticed a note pinned on the railing of her balcony. I placed Fluffy carefully on the floor, removed the pin from the note and read it.

Dear Natalie,

There's no need to worry about your sister, she's in good hands. We're just trying to keep the poor girl happy. We're reuniting her with her mate.

Don't try to find her, because unless you know what you're looking for, you won't ever find us.

She's safe, that's all you need to know.

We'll look after her.

Regards,

Lucifer Montgomery.

(Drake's Father)

I gulped.

Drake's dad had Aria.

If he had my sister, then where was Drake?

And did he know about this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Drake's dad has kidnapped Aria! :O Naughty naughty!!!!

Was this one better than the others have been, I realise that this story has got a little boring latley, so I brought my plan of all the kidnapping and stuff forward a few chaps :)

Vote/Comment/Fan

<3