Boyfriend #70

Request for @Selena1567!

*Look out for when to play the song that's attached*

*Karla's POV*

I breathed in the mid afternoon air while on a walk around The Palmwoods Park with my best friend Jo. I've known Jo ever since I moved into the this apartment building, which was about a year and a half ago so I could pursue an acting career.

Jo: Hey sorry I have to go, Kendall & I are going on a date today and I just remembered now.

You: It's okay, I wish had a boyfriend.

Jo: Don't worry Karla, you'll find the right guy soon.

She hugged me goodbye before running over to Kendall and kissing him. Oh how I wish I could have something like that, I'd be happy to even have any guy look my way but I know that won't happen.

          *START SONG*
*THIRD PERSON POV*

James: Hi I'm so sorry but I can't help but over hear talking to your friend saying that you'd like a boyfriend.

Karla: Yea...

James. Well I'd like to be your boyfriend, if that's uh alright with you.

Karla: Sure, I'd like that.

And that was the start two a beautiful relationship between James and Karla. A couple years later James proposed and the two got married on the same date they became boyfriend and girlfriend.

|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!|!||!|!|!|!||!|!|
A/N: Sorry it was so short!!!

Xoxo,
Ali.