Connecting again #46 Day: 4

A/N: Hey everyone! I have decided to close imagine requests for now, so if you'd like an imagine please private message me by January 5, 2016 11:59 pm EST (eastern standard time) Thanks!

~ Your POV ~

It's two am and I'm driving to San Diego so I can see my boyfriend H/N perform with his band tomorrow. The band is called "big time rush" and it there is four members. I am the girlfriend of one of them but I'm not going to say who. Dating a celebrity has its ups and downs but if you truly love that person then everything will work out fine.

It's hard to put up with all the hate I get from his fans, it's even more hard when you don't see then for months because they're on tour. Since I am his girlfriend I'll have to support him with whatever he does with his life and career choice.

Not many people now this but we've known each other longer then we have been boyfriend and girlfriend. We grew up together and one day he suddenly disappeared and became famous. We connected a few weeks ago via email but we haven't seen each other in over eight years.

Tonight is the night we will see how much we have both matured into young adults.

~ Concert time ~

I was absolutely dreading this moment. What if he doesn't remember me? What if I embarrass myself in front of him? I started thinking all these questions and was ready to turn around but it was too late. They just came on stage and have started with their first song which was "Elevate." I've never been to one of the concerts before and now that I have it's absolutely incredible.

~           After the concert          ~

The concert ended five minutes ago and everyone was leaving. Sadly, H/N never noticed me but I knew he wouldn't until I heard someone calling my name from a distance. I quickly turned around and smiled.

Him: Y/N? It's so great to see you again.

He pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed me. I can't believe he remembers!