Saving My One True Love #63

A/N: This is a request for Kendallsangelwwheels. I hope you like it!

WARNING: This does kind of contain abuse, so if you are uncomfortable with this topic please skip this imagine.

~Jen's POV~

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at my appearance. Tonight I was going on a date with my boyfriend Logan and since we were going to a fancy restaurant- we had to dress fancy. There was a light knock on my apartment door and I knew it had to be Logan so I went to open the door.

Logan: Hey, darling.

Jen: Hi, handsome.

I pecked his lips before going to get my purse from my bedroom closet, it was just a plain black clutch.

Logan: Are you ready?

Jen: Yes.

He opens the front door for me, then leads me to his car and opens the passenger side door for me.

*Skipping drive to restaurant*

We walked into the restaurant and there has been a few of Logans' fans giving me dirty looks, but I just shook them off thinking it was nothing. After a bit of a wait for our seats- we were finally seated.

Logan: Hey, I'm gonna go to the restroom real quick.

I nodded and then watched him walk to the restrooms. A couple seconds later I saw two girls- who looked to be about twenty, start to walk to our table, I suddenly got a bad feeling about this.

Jen: Hi girls, can I help you?

Girls: Stay away from Logan!

Jen: What're you talking about?

Girl #1: I mean Logan obviously doesn't love you and besides he's mine.

Jen: Sorry to upset you but Logan loves me and if yo-

Before I could finish my sentence my body was suddenly pushed out of my chair and my face hit the hard wood floor, I grabbed onto the chair and booth trying to pull myself up. Suddenly I felt a stabbing pain in my side which made my fall to the ground again, screaming out in pain. The girls smirked at me before running out of the restaurant so they wouldn't get caught. Before my eyes closed I saw the restaurant manager running towards me with a phone up to his ear- probably calling 911, I also saw Logan running towards me and that's when my eyes closed.

~Logans' POV~

As soon as I saw Jen unconscious and bleeding, it was like my entire world just kind of collapsed. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see restaurant manager on the phone- probably with 911. Then my focus went back to Jen so I quickly jumped into action and took my jacket off then applied pressure to the stab wound, to try and stop the bleeding. About a few minute later the ambulance was here and the EMTs' began to work on Jen, she was pretty soon loaded into the back of the ambulance and was rushed to the hospital. I stayed at the restaurant for a few minutes to try and calm down about what just happened- after a few minutes I jumped in my car and sped off to the hospital but I made sure I was still obeying traffic laws.

*At the hospital*

Once I arrived at the hospital, a doctor approached me asking if I was here for Jen, I told him that I was and then he led me to her room. When we arrived at her door- I took a deep breath before turning the door handle, as I stepped inside her bedroom and came closer to her hospital bed, my feet stopped moving and I could see tears starting to blur my vision before two fell down my cheek. The sight in front of my was kind of scary in a way, she had all these wires attached to her, there was also an iv in her hand that was attached to two bags, one was red and the other was kind of clear- I'm guessing the clear one was some type of medicine or something and the red one was probably giving her blood since she lost a lot at the restaurant.

Logan: Is she going to be okay?

Doctor: Yes she will be fine. We have stitched up the stab wound as well as tend to her many bruises, she also lost a lot of blood but we have her hooked up to a blood bag that a donor recently gave.

Logan: Okay, thanks.

The doctor left me alone with Jen after that just waiting until she wakes up. I was going to propose to Jen at the restaurant but sometimes things just don't work out, I guess.

Suddenly I see Jens' eyes begin to open, this makes me nervous but excited.

Jen: Logie?

Logan: Jen, I'm so glad your okay! Don't worry the police arrested the girls who did this to you.

Jen: That's good.

Logan: Okay, I know this isn't really the right time and place how to ask this but I feel like I have to. Jen, we've been dating for awhile now and I'd like to like to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?

Jen: Yes.

I slip the engagement ring on her left ring finger and then kiss her, being careful not to hurt her in anyway. Sometimes things don't go your way but in the end, they get better.

A/N: I hope you liked it Jen! Sorry if it's not really all that accurate but this was my first imagine that I ever did anything like this.

Xoxo,
Ali. ❤️