Who's wrong? #38 Part 1/2

A/N: Sorry this isn't my best imagine but I have no inspiration to write at the moment.

This one is whichever BTR guy you want ;)

~ Your POV ~

It's been months since I saw him. He left me me for her. I truly miss him and I'm sorry it had to end like this. Our relationship was one of the most important things to me, but now it's over. I'll probably never see his gorgeous eyes again, or I'll probably never see his adorable smile.

When he told me he was leaving me, my heart broke into a million pieces and those words kept replaying in my head for month.

I'm not the same girl I was months ago. I'm not stronger only weaker, because I'm still broken without him. I thought we were each other's soul mate but I was wrong again, somehow I always end up being wrong. But what if he was the one that's wrong? What if he was meant to stay with me? Is that the truth?

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a knock on my door. I get off the couch and look out the little peep hole in my door. Once I know who it is, I unlock the door and prepare myself for the this.

Guy: Hey. Can we talk?

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
A/N: Hey guys! Let me know if you want a part two or not.

Xoxo,
Ali.