Disney family day! #59

A/N: Hey everyone! I finally have some time free time and I can update something. This is a request for ilovecutehotboys, enjoy!

Y/E/C: Your eye color

~!~       James's POV        ~!~

Today my wife Helena and I decided that we're going to treat our three year old daughter named Lydia, to a trip to Disneyland. It will be her first time going and I'm sure she'll have a wonderful time since she loves all things Disney.

I roll over and look at the bedside table that the alarm clock is on, 5:30 AM. I decide that it's time to get up so I wake my wife up by placing little kisses all over her until her gorgeous Y/E/C flutter open.

James: Hello my wonderful wife! Today's the day we're taking Lydia to Disney. Do you want to wake her up or should I do it?

Helena: You can do it, I'll get myself ready then get breakfast ready.

I kiss her on the lips then go and get dressed myself, after that I head to Lydia's bedroom. I gently rub her back and she starts to wake up rubbing her eyes with her little hands.

James: Hey, baby girl! Mommy and I have a surprise for you today, but you have to get dressed first.

She nods her head and I walk over to her dresser so I can pick out some clothes for her since she doesn't really know how to do it herself. Since we're going to Disney, I decided to pick out a Disney themed outfit to put on her.

After I've finished getting Lydia dressed for the day, we head downstairs together for breakfast with my wife

After I've finished getting Lydia dressed for the day, we head downstairs together for breakfast with my wife. I place Lydia in her chair in strapped her in so she wouldn't fall out (a/n: don't know what they're called) and give her quick kiss on her forehead before heading to the kitchen to see if Helena needed any help with breakfast.

James: Hey gorgeous, need any help with breakfast?

Helena: Can you please give Lydia her breakfast?

James: Sure.

I pick up her plate and her plastic utensils before heading to the dining room, before I give her the food I make sure it's cool enough to first.